The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Game crashes, Log in crashes, lag

swook33b16_ESO
swook33b16_ESO
✭✭✭
Apperantly it hasn't been fixed yet, 2 patches ago this all started, the game crashes before getting in to the login screen and sometimes when I do managed to log in and select a character the game freezes or lags like crazy and when i get in the game crashes or lags. Might work sometimes and when I switch area, jump to diffrent area the game crashes. Now I tried with "Repair" option but it does...nothing and I dont feel like reinstalling the game because it takes ages to reinstall the game (which probly wont fix the problem im sure), even with the suggestions from one of your game devs. Longer than any other MMO's I played. Do you need a day to fix the issue ESO dev team? I wont have a problem with that, as long as it get fixed. Better the server shut down and fixed then keeping it like this.
  • maniac4maniac
    maniac4maniac
    ✭✭✭
    When did they fix technical problems? Some days ago a new (more or less) appeared: random disconnects to the main eso menu after a zone change
    Edited by maniac4maniac on December 6, 2017 9:04AM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @swook33b16_ESO

The random crashes you are experiencing could be caused by a variety of things. Besides running a repair through the launcher, you can also try updating your graphic drivers, checking anti-virus settings, and removing add-ons. Troubleshooting steps for doing so can be found here. If none of those help, you can create a game consultant report and start a support ticket to submit it.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Island_Born
    Island_Born
    Soul Shriven
    I’ve been having a similar issue for about a week now. I believe it’s related to error I’m seeing in the host.developer file. “Invalid application version”. Tried all the fixes I could find related to this issue, but still seeing the problem.