The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Lord Warden set shows no visual

RobbieRocket
RobbieRocket
✭✭✭
So I posted this in the tech forums:
Hi,

So the Lord Warden set underwent some changes regarding the effect of its 1 item bonus (added Physical Resistance) and its 2 item bonus (added range, it went from 5m to 8m). I think this happened earlier in 2017. After the change was made (at least on PS4), the visual effect no longer shows on the screen (the screen of enemies, friendlies or the user) at all. Before the change it showed as a blue orb in the air and a blue glow circumference of the effected area.

I see in my Character effects (under active effects and the Resistance values) that it procs and is working. I also realise the the range increase would have required some animation editing (albeit not too complicated).

My questions are:
To players: Is this the experience you have?
To devs: Is there a plan to rework the animation or effect so that it is visual and can be seen whilst playing?

Obviously, not seeing it has two immediate effects, one is eof slightly reduced enjoyment/immersion, the other is actually strategic or mechanical as neither my group members of I can take refuge in it due to not knowing when it is there or where the perimeter is precisely.

... and 2 people responded saying that it worked fine on PC EU and XBox EU. Is this a PS4 issue or just a "me" issue?
Thanks for any help!
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you changed the "friendly aoe" colour? Maybe why you cant see it? But im ps4/NA and mines still visible (in heavy fighting can be hard to see but still there)