The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cannot load game after patch - Xbox one

suriel2017
Good morning,

Yesterday I could not log in into the game fine even saying it was on maintenance etc.

Today I came to play and it was saying it could not synch and after saying Try again later saying to me to restart my connection but everything is fine.

Can someone please guide me? I went to my games and apps and there is nothing unusual, no updates to do.

Regards,
Luiz Martins
  • suriel2017
    Apologies, I mean I could log in fine yesterday during the patch.
  • Khazaril
    Khazaril
    Soul Shriven
    I have the same problem.

"Try again later.

Usually, this problem fixes itself. If that does not work, restart your network device(most likely a router), and check it again. (0x80072f8f)"

I think this is possibly an Xbox problem though. This is a patch right? So there has to be an update applied? I am not getting that update.

Also if I go to Settings>system>updates and click Latest console update status I get: "Update failed (0x80072f8f)"
  • enjoyingcoma9
    enjoyingcoma9
    ✭✭
    I've had the same issue. I reset my router with no change, I cleared my saved data and MAC address with no change, so I then uninstalled the game and reinstalled (I have the disk for the base game). This only installed the game data from the disk and wouldn't pick up any updates.

I have now tried resetting my xbox (xbox one x) and it now looks like its picking up the updates - I'll let you know in 56 gb if it worked.
  • suriel2017
    Hi, anyone from ESO provide a support? I really want to play.
  • suriel2017
    I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game and nothing?!?!?!? ESO team!??!??!?
  • suriel2017
    Hi ESO team,

I cannot open a support call because your site does not recognise the code I receive on my email when asked to log in again during the process of opening a support call.

Can someone please assist me?

Regards,
    Luiz Martins
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @suriel2017

Please check your inbox as we've sent you a PM regarding your issues with loading and submitting a support ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • suriel2017
    Hi BillE,

I had this option before and I did not select to delete everywhere, selected the option to just delete (I don't remember exactly the name of the other option)

Not it does not display anymore the option to delete data, how should I proceed?

Regards,
    Luiz Martins