The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

I still can’t log into Xbox NA after three days of trying

Ariotar
Ariotar
✭✭✭
When I attempt to log in to the NA server I get a loading screen then back to the title screen. A message says “unable to connect to game server. Please make sure you have a valid internet connection.” However, I can log in to the EU server just fine, so I know it’s not an internet issue. I have restarted my Xbox and even reinstalled the game. I’ve also done the suggested fix of clearing the cache data. Nothing helps.

Can anyone provide clarity on this or suggest a fix?
Edited by Ariotar on December 2, 2017 12:26AM
Proud AD for life
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Ariotar

The ticket you've opened, 171202-001529, is currently still open and awaiting your response. Support would like to confirm if the troubleshooting they've suggested has helped or not. If you have any issues replying back please let us know.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I get this often as well.
    Sometimes after I've been playingfor5 minutes to 2 hours.

Some folks have had success deleting their local and cloud save off the xboxone and doing a console restart.
    I've done this but I still get that message every day or other day, however I am able to log in after a couple of attempts....then minutes or hours later I'll get that message again. Doing a complete uninstall didn't help or a factory reset or deleting my gamertag but those are all reasonable suggestions I've done in the past as well as port forwarding, UPnP changes, manual DNS/IP changes and playing wired and wireless as well as using a different console and internal/external HD's as well as changing ISP from Time Warner Cable or Spectrum to Google Fiber as changing ISP hardware with each.

Games been broke like this for over a year, they keep ignoring feedback so maybe support is working with you will impact something down the road.

Good luck
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on December 4, 2017 10:11PM
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Ariotar
    Ariotar
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @Ariotar

The ticket you've opened, 171202-001529, is currently still open and awaiting your response. Support would like to confirm if the troubleshooting they've suggested has helped or not. If you have any issues replying back please let us know.

I responded and got the same email a second time. This issue is still persisting.
    Proud AD for life