The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for Clever Alchemist...

T4T2FR34K
T4T2FR34K
✭✭✭✭✭
...Medium Divine Head and Nirn Greatsword. PC/NA @T4T2FR34K.YUCKM0UTH <---that's a zero.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @T4T2FR34K , the forums isn't the place to solicit crafted gear.

You can, however, use zone chat in-game or get a guildie to craft it for you.

Just a heads-up ahead of time ... sometimes these types of threads get locked.
  • T4T2FR34K
    T4T2FR34K
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't agree...show me where it says that? Or better yet point me to the section where its specific to players trading...
  • Rouven
    Rouven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    T4T2FR34K wrote: »

I don't agree...show me where it says that? Or better yet point me to the section where its specific to players trading...

The main sticky for this section in the forum?

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/60814/welcome-to-the-elder-scrolls-online-crafting-discussion-forum#latest
    Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time. ~ Terry Pratchett
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    T4T2FR34K wrote: »

Did you somehow miss the post when you passed over it to make your thread? Right at the top of the Crafting Section:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/60814/welcome-to-the-elder-scrolls-online-crafting-discussion-forum#latest

To whit:

Please do not use this forum to arrange trades or buy and sell in-game items. Posts that do so will be removed.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• T4T2FR34K
    T4T2FR34K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah looks like I did...and while she said please...its not a RULE somewhere...just someones pet peeve...so report away...

p.s. with week old threads its not like this section couldn't use a boost to traffic...maybe its time to evolve...
    Edited by T4T2FR34K on November 13, 2017 9:17PM
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Surprised this thread hasn't been closed since WTB and WTT threads aren't permitted iirc.

As stated, zone and guild chats are the best place to find what your looking for.
  • T4T2FR34K
    T4T2FR34K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    Surprised this thread hasn't been closed since WTB and WTT threads aren't permitted iirc.

As stated, zone and guild chats are the best place to find what your looking for.

No luck, that's why I'm here...

p.s. whoever locks it...its time for a new forum section...
    Edited by T4T2FR34K on November 13, 2017 9:23PM
  • mrdiamond666
    mrdiamond666
    ✭✭✭
    If you were on PS4 I have a guildie with EVERY TABLE in his house, id craft it or get it done for you... sorry PC
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

As some had mentioned we do like to avoid members arranging trades or the buying/selling of in-game items on the forums. This is mentioned in this thread here, though trading is always encouraged in-game! Many hopes that you are able to find a crafter in-game that can help.

Thank you for understanding!
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.