The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Ps4 Infinite load screens

Nelson_Rebel
Nelson_Rebel
✭✭✭✭✭
Okay seriously what broke this time?

Prior to THIS DLC drop I rarely had any issues with load screens bar the occasional lag spike in cyrodiil.

Now I can’t even make a simple wayshrine from an almost empty zone to my personal home without being stuck in one of these “this may be an unusually long load screen”

This hasn’t been this terrible since one tamriel dropped.

And before anyone asks, for the love of God no it isn’t my connection. I have damn near a 100mgb download speed and 10mgb upload speed on a dedicated hardwired connection. And I’m the only individual on my wifi, and clearly no one is boosting off of it as I check my connected devices regularly.

I even closed out the application and restarted my Ps4 Pro to try and alleviate it to no avail.
Edited by Nelson_Rebel on November 10, 2017 6:10AM
  • TheDoomsdayMonster
    TheDoomsdayMonster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have been PvP'ing since the update and everyone is experiencing this, so its 100% not your internet connection...

Cyrodiil has the infinite load screen problems the worse...

The PvE zones aren't quite as bad as Cyrodiil, while the Imperial City Sewers seem to be the most stable (although the Infinite Load Screen problems happen there less frequently than the former, it still happens too often)...

And your solution is the best (unfortunately); exiting the application and restarting is the only way around the load screens...
    Unyeilding Bias
    PSN TheLordofMurder
    PS4 NA
    Magicka Templar
    DC
    The Combat Physician: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKaqUVm_8JE&t=142s
  • mikecrci
    mikecrci
    ✭✭✭
    PS4 NA Server.

Absolutely zero problems here.
  • knightrider1124
    knightrider1124
    Soul Shriven
    I am experiencing the same. Long load screens almost every time I travel or dead spawn. Have fast Comcast internet connection and never had these issues until the CWC update. It almost makes game unplayable. I have just started to restart the application every time i see the words "THIS MAY BE AN UNUSUALLY LONG LOAD TIME", which in near every load screen. This is very frustrating when trying to kick back and have some fun, which is what gaming is all about for me. PS4 NA Cyrodiil
    Edited by knightrider1124 on November 10, 2017 9:57PM
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mikecrci wrote: »
    PS4 NA Server.

You must be either really close to the server or something, because there's ALOT of people with this issue.
    Im seeing pvp guilds doing pve or worse off...... Playing call of pooey/duty (i can never remember the name of that thing)

If you're one of the hand full of people with out issue.... Power to you
  • Nelson_Rebel
    Nelson_Rebel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m starting to get really pissed off.

Whenever I try loading into the game It keeps automatically logging me out after a few seconds of barely being logged in

This is getting ridiculous as it’s not even a rare occurrence. Everyone in zone chat is saying the same thing is happening to them throughout the day
  • Nelson_Rebel
    Nelson_Rebel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does ZOS even realize how big this issue is?
  • flyniecom79
    I thought they would have this loading screen issue sorted by now... come on ZeniMax sort this out
  • Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    this may be an unusually long load time!!!!!!!!! I see this in my sleep lol
  • DynastyIXII
    DynastyIXII
    ✭✭✭
    I'm having the same issue. I stopped playing this game back in February and with less than a week until Clockwork city DLC I returned. I was planning on picking up Morrowind this weekend but the game has been unplayable for me, with limited time to play I can't waste time closing the app and starting it back up every time I want to use a wayshrine. Good to see ZOS is still delivering a *** experience to it's player base. Keep it up. I'm just one person but you just lost a sale on Morrowind and a ESO plus member and tbh I'm not the 1st or the last.
    PS4 NA
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mikecrci wrote: »
    PS4 NA Server.

I can’t seem to run a trial or play PvP without a 50/50 chance of getting neverending load screen this patch. Maw of Lorkhaj is especially bad and crashing is far more common in trials this patch as well. It’s happening to everyone I know and PvP campaigns are more empty this patch than ever before because of it.

You are very lucky lol
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are aware of the issue players are currently experiencing with long loading screens. There is now a centralized thread for discussing this issue and posting details that will help us in finding a resolution. Please post further discussion in the thread linked below. This thread is now being closed.

Main Thread for Long Loading Screens
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.