The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

ESO 2018 Wishlist

• Riddari
    Riddari
    ✭✭✭
    Zos to listen to community feedback.
    Edited by Riddari on November 9, 2017 6:35PM
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sliders for crafting on consoles
  • Synapsis123
    Synapsis123
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kanar wrote: »
    1. Every class skill should have 2 stamina and 2 magicka morphs
    2. New DW magicka weapon line
    3. Improve passives of medium armor for PvP
    4. Transmog system
    5. Change some of the heavy armor weapon damage sets into medium armor
    6. Improve some lackluster skills like trapping webs

This guy basically hit a ton of good points.

1. Major improvement
    2. Some type of extra magicka line would be good.
    3. Agreed
    4. By transmog I think he means allowing us to change the look of our items so we aren't forced to look like clowns if we want to use certain dungeon sets. There isn't much of a point to the motif system if you don't use crafted gear.
    5. I think leaving the heavy armor sets alone would be fine, but adding some good medium armor sets would be an improvement.
    6. Evil hunter also comes to mind

BONUS NUMBER 7: Allow us to retrait jewelry.
    Edited by Synapsis123 on November 9, 2017 7:48PM
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to see the metal crafting stations added to the writ voucher merchant. I'm saddened that they are only available for crowns. I have loads of in-game currency, but IRL I'm retired and not made of money.
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • Qara
    Qara
    ✭✭
    Now that I've done a couple of Blackfeather Court Crow dailes in CWC for shinies, I'd like to request BUY BACK tab on Vendors go back 1,000 items. Thank you.
  • ashl3y44
    ashl3y44
    ✭✭
    I don’t think it’s going to happen. But would love a tool to save armour for PVE and PVP and be able to switch to them seamlessly.

Also would like a more advanced combat read out for consoles.

And maybe a craft all button when making potions. And it would only craft as many as your lowest reagent you selected.

And an option to search guild traders by using a search bar.
    Edited by ashl3y44 on November 10, 2017 5:39AM
    660 High elf mag sorc, Argonian templar healer, & Dark elf mag Dk.
  • ZOS_KelseyGamble
    Lots of awesome suggestions in here that have been passed on. :)
    Staff Post
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lots of awesome suggestions in here that have been passed on. :)

Telvanni cephalopod helm

Fabricant mount season

More housing slots

Dye preview

Dual specializations

Transmog ofc but that's being worked on

• SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Motherball wrote: »
    Search item by name in guild traders.
    This. So much this.
  • Froil
    Froil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1) Jewellery crafting/upgrading
    2) Reworks to a lot of item sets, both dropped and crafted
    3) Reworks for weapons like ice staves (If they're going to be for tanking, they need a lot of help to actually be viable), 2h weapons counting as two pieces.
    3A) New weapons (1h & rune, spears, unarmed, one handed by itself)
    4) Synergy QoL stuff (making it easier to see and activate the damned things)
    5) Re-style/Transmog/whatever the duck you want to call it but isn't anywhere near as grindly as re-trait/transmutation
    6) Housing improvements such as being able to pick music, time of day, weather effects, a separate storage system, displays for weapons, armor, maybe the purple stolen goods turned into furniture, increased item count.
    7) A new class, preferably something that doesn't have pets, not pay-to-win overtuned/buffed, not underwhelming/undertuned, that's able to comfortably be an effective healer, tank, stamina DPS and magicka DPS at all levels of play.
    8) New monster sets from vAA, vHRC, vSO, vDSA, vMA, vMoL, vHoF and vAS to reward being able to complete difficult content
    9) UI updates for guild traders. Can't you guys talk to the Awesome Guild Store peoples, ask/pay them for their work, make that the standard UI for traders? It'd be a seriously helpful thing for console players and PC/Mac players that don't use it for some reason.
    10) Changes to both werewolves and vampires. WW is a liability in most situations, whereas vampire is a necessity. Also maybe more skills to the vampire skill line to justify the Vampire Lord set.
    11) Racial ultimates. Look to past game's powers or something.
    11A) Maybe rework racial passives again. Add spell crit to Khajiit's Carnage, maybe add shock resist to Nords like they had in old games. It could help some races that are less desirable for end game content, only good for one, maybe two roles, like Argonians.
    12) A true tutorial for new players. Describe item sets, how they're useful, why you'd want a lot of magicka if you're going to be a mag sorc, or a healer, why tanks need a strong mix of all stats.
    13) Elsweyr. For the love of Alkosh please. Have Razum-Bae come back, the two Khajiits from Hazak's Hollow, whichever person you made Mane.
    14) The Tsaesci motif. I remember what old War Maiden used to look like when it was miss-labelled as the Tsaesci style. It was glorious.

Just my silly ideas for things that I'd want for next year.
    "Best" healer PC/NA
  • Dread_Viking
    Dread_Viking
    ✭✭✭✭
    Enslaved wrote: »
    AvA
    • Make IC population separate from Cyrodiil population.
    • Give IC separate queue from Cyrodiil
    • Make blessing of war bonus last 2h
    • Make separate siege bag for ESO+ subscribers
    Fishing
    • Give us 1h flat bonus to all stats after we capture blue fish. Bonus could be 1k
    • Give us more recipes that use perfect roe.
    • Give us passives that boost bait duration, perfect roe find chance, type of water fishing proficiency.
    • Craftable rods for each water type with slight bonus to get fish there
    Crafting
    • Weapon dyes
    • Armor restyle
    • spellcrafting, best would be as scrolls (consumables with 1-2-5 minute cooldown)
    • jewelrycrafting
    Other
    • More character slots. At least one, so we can have 3x each class
    • New weapon types. For stamina - spears, for magicka - quaterstaves or similar.
    • Fix asistants placed in houses. Banker should have full access to guild bank/store, merchant should repair items, fence should launder items. If these functions are too hard to implement on existing assistants, do sell us home friendly ones.
    • Character re arrange in main menu screen. Please, Zos, this is a common feature in almost every game. Why is this such a problem to change?

all of this
    Don't worry girl I'm a Sorcerer, i got my Hardened Ward for protection
  • SFDB
    SFDB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    -City Isle, a PVE zone set in the Imperial City and its island after the defeat of Molag Bal, where you aid in the reconstruction and, via time travel magic, perform various missions that will aid in the liberation of the city from the Daedra. Includes working with Abner Tharn.

-A new questline only available to those who have completed both the Mages Guild, Fighter's Guild, and main story. You are to infiltrate the broken ranks of the Worm Cult on behalf of those guilds to ensure their defeat. In the final chapter you have the option of betraying the Worm Cult or the Mages Guild/Fighters Guild. If you help defeat the Worm Cult you unlock a new skill in both your Mages Guild and Fighters Guild skill lines. If you choose the worm cult your Mages Guild/Fighters Guild skill lines are replaced with Necromancy and Daedric Combat skill lines.

-Liches added as an alternative to Werewolves and Vampires
  • MrGarlic
    MrGarlic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With more motifs being added so often these days, how about

1. A slider in the crafting window instead of left and right arrows.

also;

2. Search box so we can locate items in our inventory.
    3. Search option in the guild trader window.

There are addons for 2 and 3, which I use, but it really should be native to the game.
    'Sharp Arrows'Mr.Garlic
    Hidden by darkness, a shadow in the night,A sped arrow dissecting the gloom,Finding it's target, such delight.
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PVP:

1-make IC a separate pvp instance with its own population and servers like battlegrounds and normal pvp

2-make battlegrounds free to everyone now (I paid for morrowind and I don't care)

3-faction lock in pvp based on the 30 day campaign

4-consider map changes or terrain changes to redirect and focus pvp combat (there is a lot of unused space and throwing some boulders in a river can cause it to flow in interesting ways)

5-destroy alessia bridge

6-increase / decrease keep and outpost wall / door / NPC health / effectiveness based on population bars, ala 3 bars have to spend much longer taking a keep then a 1 bar

7-add monster play as a 4th faction with spawning based around IC and perhaps some outer edge points of the map

8-an enlightenment system for AP gain

PVE:

1-remove xp penalties if more then 2 people attack a monster, you should not de incentivize people grouping, its how people meet, make friends, and keep coming back. currently people can get mad at one another, ruin each others experience (literally and figuratively) and leave the game

2-re vamp dolmens to make them more interactive like individual chains droping around the area that we have to actually cut / destroy to make the gate go away (ala the trailer) include ground level fog to add immersion, and more monsters based on the amount of players.
    also allow us to travel up into the dolmen (via floating up animation the NPC's use) to coldharbor where we can then find portals to all dolmens in the game and use it as a form of vestige travel network, allowing full world travel without the need of wayshrines (you float up into a deshaan anchor into cold harbor, then head over to a glenumbra wayshrine and jump in to fall out of the sky at that dolmen in glenumbra)

3-weapon dye

4-transmog system for weapons and armor

5-reset of completed quest lines or DLC quest lines so we may repeat them if we so choose without having to make a new character (but not lose skill bar progress)

6-class change option OR the ability for our alliance rank / motifs / traits / achievements to be account wide

7-old sets (both world drop AND crafted) made relevant again

8-stamina and magicka pools not increasing physical and magicka damage

9-PVE mobs damage reduced a bit but given the ability to critical hit to make impenetrable relevant in all content

10-traits and armor value evened out across all locations to make various trait or armor location combinations more relevant

11-2H weapons counting as 2 weapons for sets

12-vampire appearance changes

13-CP removed or replaced and that power given back to our characters skill and passives

14-underused skills made relevant again

15-more Blood and Gore, Sexual Themes, Use of Alcohol, and Violence

16-the ability to craft jewelry

that's all for now, might add more later if I think of anything . . .

Edited by Wing on November 10, 2017 7:19AM
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
    DK one trick
  • TarrNokk
    TarrNokk
    ✭✭✭✭
    Accountwide Control-Settings.
    It's really annoying to bind all the keys for a new toon.
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    1. Weapons dyes.
    2. More skill lines (spell crafting?)
    3. Useful housing.
    4. More classes.
    5. Abolition of crown crates.
  • Miswar
    Miswar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just ONE.. START FIXING THIS FREAKING game which is NOT even in BETA stage after all these years.

You do not need add ANY NEW content until you sort your mess out.
  • EvilCroc
    EvilCroc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Character order change in character selection menu.
    2. Summerset Chapter
    3. Style transmogrification
    4. Weapon dyes
    5. 2h weapons as 2 set pieces
  • Agalloch
    Agalloch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. More rewarding achievement system . I liked so much the one in Guild Wars 2 : https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Achievement_rewards

2.More world bosses ( very tough bosses ) that need to be killed by minimum 30 people

3. More random world events..and invasions like the ones from Rift : http://guides.gamepressure.com/rift/guide.asp?ID=20443

4. Capturable artifacts that give nice temporary buffs like the ones from Aion : http://gameguide.na.aiononline.com/aion/Artifacts

5. Allow us to change the appearance of the gear from one to another.

6. More secrets scattered through Tamriel ( like hidden artifacts or objects that give temporary buffs, hidden bosses that appear randomly in some hidden caves ..hidden items that give some random , hard and nice rewarding quests.

7. Public quests : http://warhammeronline.wikia.com/wiki/Public_Quest

8. Some Dwemer Airships that random appear and land in random locations. These airships can be attacked ..and we could enter them to fight the crew ( some very hard to beat bosses ) ..also we can pvp inside them ..all can be instanced like the dredgion in Aion :http://aion.wikia.com/wiki/Dredgion

9. More incentive to fish ..more rewards than Perfect Roe

10. Improvements to their Data center and Directx 12 support with Vulkan API

11.Guild store search improved.

12. Revamp of UI

13. More pvp features

14. An improved Guild ( clan ) system with guild skills, guild missions, guild perks

15. A HELP System revamp who teach the players about mechanics and how to understand the game .

15. Housing Storage

16. Accountwide Control-Settings

17. Earnable mounts in game.

18. INFRASTUCTURE UPGRADE.

19. Underwater content ( maybe an upgrade of the game engine to make this possible?
    Edited by Agalloch on November 10, 2017 9:27AM
  • pepe1337
    pepe1337
    ✭✭
    1. A system similar to transmogrification like in WoW, weapon dyes and MOAR MOUNTS!!!!!
    2. a dlc zone with an interesting back story such as the black marsh, the elsweyr forests.
    3. Although it may be a stretch the island of akavir and it races would be a huge step in the right direction so much untouched story and exotic locations.
    4. something to do with the actual dwemer race rather than their constructs, maybe do something similar with clockwork city with us going back in time to see some of the major points in the their history?
    5. SNOW ELFS!!!!!
    6. Definitely more classes or sub classes similar to WoW again, would definitely add so much more diversity.
    7. Razum-dar
    8. Razum-dar
    9. Razum-dar

Game is fairly decent right now although it seems rather than putting in time to design boss mechanics they are taking the cheap way out and just stacking hp. horns of the reach was a step in the right direction then asylum just doubled back with a boring drawn out fight.
    Edited by pepe1337 on November 10, 2017 9:26AM
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm - some more things yes while Khajiit has her thinking ears on.

The ability to quickslot emotes. If we can use them more easily then perhaps we may be more willing to purchase more.

Farm animal furnishings - like the soul shriven gentleman but cows and pigs and chickens please yes. That way rather than them being pets you would be able to obtain and place more than one of them perhaps.

Placeable water.

Home fishy puddles - perhaps just producing one generic type of fish. Being able to have fishing parties at home would be very nice and add to the functionality of the homes - which presently is lacking a little. What we need is things to do there as well as things to look at and sit on yes.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Ashamray
    Ashamray
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AvA
    • Imperial City queue separate of Cyrodill
    • New daily activities for Imperial Sewers
    • Flag points in Imperial Sewers
    • Semi-random events in the Cyrodiil (caravans, town support, daedric incursions
    • Mercenaries aka Factionless option

Edited by Ashamray on November 10, 2017 9:40AM
    Boadrig, EU PC

Very Balanced
    Battleground Beta Testers
    Cite's Legacy
    Colosseum

Imperial City frequenter
    Imperial City feedback and suggestions
  • LadyAstrum
    LadyAstrum
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm - some more things yes while Khajiit has her thinking ears on.

The ability to quickslot emotes. If we can use them more easily then perhaps we may be more willing to purchase more.

Farm animal furnishings - like the soul shriven gentleman but cows and pigs and chickens please yes. That way rather than them being pets you would be able to obtain and place more than one of them perhaps.

Placeable water.

Home fishy puddles - perhaps just producing one generic type of fish. Being able to have fishing parties at home would be very nice and add to the functionality of the homes - which presently is lacking a little. What we need is things to do there as well as things to look at and sit on yes.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

A big yes please to all of these. I was thinking only yesterday how nice it would be to place a pond in my front garden, especially if it has even a little bit of function.

~ "You think me brutish? How do you imagine I view you?" - Molag Bal #misunderstood ~
  • Yarlenzey
    Yarlenzey
    ✭✭✭✭
    I want my money back.
    I want to be paid for the time I have spent evaluating this game.

Evaluation: crap.
    I got suspenders for saying "Testicular Mass" instead of "Balls". like, rilly.

• Countcalorie
    Countcalorie
    ✭✭✭
    Shapeshifting!!!
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Weapon dyes.

2. Open trading to all sellers by having a single NPC trader in the main locations through whom a few items only could be listed with a high rate of commission shared between the guilds trading in those locations. This would enable casual and low-level players to participate in trading as well as those not in trading guilds or whose guilds do not have a trader that particular week. The NPC merchants could run a quest that introduced new players to the trading system.

3. Improve the search function for buyers at guild traders, preferably by means of a global search function so you can see what's available without having to traipse round the world.

4. Remove the restriction on other players/accounts visiting a primary residence only. I have two accounts and characters on one should be able to visit any of my houses on the other one.

5. Remember that choice is key in games. Whenever a change is made, by default it should have a toggle on/off option unless that really is inappropriate or impossible.
    Edited by Tandor on November 10, 2017 10:13AM
  • sirinsidiator
    sirinsidiator
    ✭✭✭✭
    1. Shelves that work like in skyrim and books that don't count towards the furniture limit while inside shelves.
    2. Increased furniture limit (including for the existing houses)
    3. Unlock all "normal" features on the assistants while they are placed in a house. Guildbank + trader access on the banker, repair on the merchant and paying bounty + regular price on the fence.
    4. More secret content like that one "quest" in CWC which you only notice when you listen to the dialogs.
    5. Free wayshrine recalls for ESO+
    6. Guild finder tool (wasn't that supposed to come this year? road ahead 2017?)
    Edited by sirinsidiator on November 10, 2017 10:31AM
    https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/ - My Addons - The Vault (Early updates and experimental projects) - My patreon - My blog
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Shelves that work like in skyrim and books that don't count towards the furniture limit while inside shelves.
    2. Increased furniture limit (including for the existing houses)
    3. Unlock all "normal" features on the assistants while they are placed in a house. Guildbank + trader access on the banker, repair on the merchant and paying bounty + regular price on the fence.
    4. More secret content like that one "quest" in CWC which you only notice when you listen to the dialogs.
    5. Free wayshrine recalls for ESO+
    6. Guild finder tool (wasn't that supposed to come this year? road ahead 2017?)

I don't agree with Item (3). Players need to have a reason to go to cities for crafting and banking etc or they become ghost towns, and that gives a poor impression to new players as everyone else is hidden away in their own private instances. Vibrant cities are one of the keys to keeping a game alive.
  • jaschacasadiob16_ESO
    jaschacasadiob16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SFDB wrote: »
    -City Isle, a PVE zone set in the Imperial City and its island after the defeat of Molag Bal, where you aid in the reconstruction and, via time travel magic, perform various missions that will aid in the liberation of the city from the Daedra. Includes working with Abner Tharn.
    Did you consider marking with SPOILER your message?
    "Yesterday while searching a barrel in vVoM I found a lemon. Best drop of the whole run."

Protect the weak. Heal the sick.
    Treasure the gifts of friendship. Seek joy and inspiration in the mysteries of love.
    Honor the Earth, its creatures, and the spirits. Use Nature's gifts wisely. Respect her power. Fear her fury.
  • jaschacasadiob16_ESO
    jaschacasadiob16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tandor wrote: »
    2. Open trading to all sellers by having a single NPC trader in the main locations through whom a few items only could be listed with a high rate of commission shared between the guilds trading in those locations. This would enable casual and low-level players to participate in trading as well as those not in trading guilds or whose guilds do not have a trader that particular week. The NPC merchants could run a quest that introduced new players to the trading system.

3. Improve the search function for buyers at guild traders, preferably by means of a global search function so you can see what's available without having to traipse round the world.
    Do you understand that this would nullify guild traders and betting (as a huge gold sink) ?
    "Yesterday while searching a barrel in vVoM I found a lemon. Best drop of the whole run."

Protect the weak. Heal the sick.
    Treasure the gifts of friendship. Seek joy and inspiration in the mysteries of love.
    Honor the Earth, its creatures, and the spirits. Use Nature's gifts wisely. Respect her power. Fear her fury.