The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Missing Crowns.......again

kingchris1721xbox
I came back to ESO and I decided to get eso plus again. My 1500 crowns aren't there and it's been 24 hours. The last time I had eso plus was about 4 months ago. Zos if you can have mercy on me please give me my crowns.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    If you have an issue with your crowns, you should first verify if the crowns have been received by opening the Crown Store menu in game:
    1. Press [Menu] for Xbox One to open the Player Menu.
    2. Navigate to the Crown Store sub-menu.

From there, you can see the amount of crowns you own. Please note that the Crown Store can only be accessed while logged into the game.

If you have not received your crowns, you can attempt the following troubleshooting steps:
    • Ensure that you have verified your account. Information on account verification can be found here.
    • Log out and back in to the game.
    • Check your bank statement or financial institution to make sure the payment has been made (it might still be pending).
    • Wait 24-48 hours and check again.

If you are an Xbox One ESO Plus member, you should note that you will receive your monthly allotment of crowns with each 30-day cycle, not all at once. This cycle begins from the day you first purchase ESO Plus membership, which may be a different date from the one you are billed on. You can check this from your Xbox One dashboard by navigating to Settings, then selecting All Settings, then Account, and finally selecting Subscriptions and checking the renewal date. That should be when the Crowns for your membership will be granted.

If the amount of crowns purchased from the Xbox Store is not displayed or incorrect, we recommend you contact Customer Support here.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • kingchris1721xbox
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    If you have an issue with your crowns, you should first verify if the crowns have been received by opening the Crown Store menu in game:
    1. Press [Menu] for Xbox One to open the Player Menu.
    2. Navigate to the Crown Store sub-menu.

From there, you can see the amount of crowns you own. Please note that the Crown Store can only be accessed while logged into the game.

If you have not received your crowns, you can attempt the following troubleshooting steps:
    • Ensure that you have verified your account. Information on account verification can be found here.
    • Log out and back in to the game.
    • Check your bank statement or financial institution to make sure the payment has been made (it might still be pending).
    • Wait 24-48 hours and check again.

If you are an Xbox One ESO Plus member, you should note that you will receive your monthly allotment of crowns with each 30-day cycle, not all at once. This cycle begins from the day you first purchase ESO Plus membership, which may be a different date from the one you are billed on. You can check this from your Xbox One dashboard by navigating to Settings, then selecting All Settings, then Account, and finally selecting Subscriptions and checking the renewal date. That should be when the Crowns for your membership will be granted.

If the amount of crowns purchased from the Xbox Store is not displayed or incorrect, we recommend you contact Customer Support here.

Everything is correct on my end and I have checked everything on the list provided. I have also submitted a ticket as well to no avail.
  • SilkySte
    SilkySte
    What about the rest of us? What is the solution / process for us to get what we are paying for please? I have also sent messages but not had any reply. Also I would like to know If I can have a history of crowns allocated? And payments made (although payments made I can get from my credit card company) and crowns spent please? Because I believe I have been paying but not receiving crowns, this should be a simple SQL query or similar code to extract this data.