The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

1 of the 4 dailies in CWC not available

Sru
Sru
✭✭✭
Been running the 4 daily quests in Brass Fortress fine.

Today, one of them never became available. There is nothing in my quest log from the prior day (I had run it fine).

It is from Razgurug ; done all the others.

Ideas?
  • rhapsodious
    rhapsodious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The alchemy quest isn't coded as repeatable for some reason; you can only ever do it once.

• poochie
    poochie
    ✭✭✭
    Same here after logging out and back into the game and checking the launcher for corrupted files etc I still don't get a quest from that npc.
  • Sru
    Sru
    ✭✭✭
    It is the regular daily - not Alchemy. Has been a quest I've done since the DLC came out just suddenly stopped working.

Put a support ticket in so waiting response.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one glitches every once in a while. It was not there for me yesterday, but I could pick it up this morning.

It happens on rare occasion to other dailies.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• rhapsodious
    rhapsodious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sru wrote: »
    It is the regular daily - not Alchemy. Has been a quest I've done since the DLC came out just suddenly stopped working.

Put a support ticket in so waiting response.

The quests that Razgurug gives out are all "collect 6 special things from X resource nodes and 3 other special things from some other location". The bugged one is the quest for alchemy reagent nodes (there's one for alchemy solvents instead of provisioning, which makes sense), sorry for not being specific.

The other kind of bug it can be is where it doesn't reset at 1 AM Eastern, but where it resets 24 hours after you completed it. But either way it's not consistent with the other 5 resource dailies.

eta: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/378489/dailies-not-resetting-on-time#latest
    Edited by rhapsodious on November 8, 2017 2:19PM
  • makreth
    makreth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    picked up 3 dailies today instead of 4. Missed one of the slug town dailies (from that orc guy). Apparently something is messed up with the cwc dlc. Even morrowind dailies behave differently.
  • MrGarlic
    MrGarlic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This has now happened to me twice.

The first time I let it go as I thought maybe I had done it at reset.

Today though I put in a ticket. Clearly this is bugged.

Sad face :(
    'Sharp Arrows'Mr.Garlic
    Hidden by darkness, a shadow in the night,A sped arrow dissecting the gloom,Finding it's target, such delight.
  • patrick_smyth
    patrick_smyth
    ✭✭✭
    BUMP - Razgurug still has this problem
    @patrick_smyth PC EU Server
    Character: Richard Greymane - Breton Assassin (Stamina Nightblade) - Daggerfall Covenant
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are well aware of this bug, and there have been quite a number of patches. How has this not been fixed?
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle