The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Vvardenfell Dailies Bug?!

LadyHermione
LadyHermione
✭✭✭
After doing 1 run of the 4 dailies, my group cannot pick up another one after we finish on the specific characters. If we switch to another character that have not done any dailies that day, they can pick it up and share it to the previous characters in the group. Is anyone else getting this bug? It has been here since CWC DLC release. Please fix it :)
  • Torinick
    Torinick
    Was wondering if this change was intended by zos or will be fixed in some upcoming patch? Anyone know if there was a GM response to this in another thread? Subject: mandatory dailies - limit 1 per customer.
  • vovus69
    vovus69
    ✭✭✭✭
    this is working like intended - one daily of each type per user. They also changed Gold Coast dailies - you cannot get another folly or arena daily if you already did one.

-vovus
    "If I'll need your opinion, I'll give one to you" - Rivenspire
  • LadyHermione
    LadyHermione
    ✭✭✭
    vovus69 wrote: »
    this is working like intended - one daily of each type per user. They also changed Gold Coast dailies - you cannot get another folly or arena daily if you already did one.

-vovus

I should have clarified more. If we did a specific daily on one character, like the nchuleft for example, completed it and turned in. Then, if one person in the group switch characters to pick up another daily that is not nchuleft from the specific npc, they are able to share it with the rest of us in group that stayed on the same characters.

BUT, if we all stay on the same characters that already did the set of 4 dailies, none of us in the group can pick up anymore. It is not possible that all of us had the same specific quest dailies when we were able to do this before CWC.

If this is working as intended, then switching to different characters who have not done any dailies that day should not be possible to be able to share their different quest dailies to previous characters who have done their 4 vvardenfell dailies that day. As long as the quest is not the same one they completed, we were able to receive and complete a new one. Please fix it to what it was before so we do not need to switch to another character just to get different dailies!
    Edited by LadyHermione on November 4, 2017 8:55PM
  • BrightOblivion
    BrightOblivion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is the case in Wrothgar and the Gold Coast as well, and has been since CWC dropped. I was in a group of about 12 doing Wrothgar world boss dailies, knew for a fact that my waiting daily was different than the one being shared, and was then unable to pick it up once we'd turned in the quest.

I have a very hard time believing this is "working as intended," when the world bosses and their associated quests have always been a group-up-and-knock-them-all-out social thing and the boards in Cyrodiil are also showing their own wonkiness at the moment.

If it was intended, @ZOS_GinaBruno should really have given us a heads up and mentioned it in the patch notes. If it's not intended (and I'm pretty sure it's not), they should mention that, too.

And please fix it as soon as possible. It's breaking guild events and making the quests stupidly complicated to deal with.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not being able to share Group Quests is not something that is working as intended.

I mean, do they really want to kill the main inventive to ever go to Wrothgar?

@ZOS_GinaBruno Would you please give us some clarification on this?
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Thrudra_Magia
    Thrudra_Magia
    ✭✭✭
    vovus69 wrote: »

-vovus

Actually, this is not working as intended because it was changed some time ago (after Wrothgar DLC release) to allow a group member pick up a quest, regardless of where they got it from (ie any daily in the game), share it with other group members, complete it by turning it in, then wash and repeat for each group member as long as their daily was not repeated (ie had the same daily as another group member).

The current behavior is new, or changed. with the Clockwork City DLC. If the behavior has changed, then it is NOT in the release notes and therefor it is NOT working as intended and it IS a bug.
  • makreth
    makreth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was just about to post about this. I went ahead with my character to pick up dailies in morrowind. But then I abandoned my World boss daily to pick someone else's quest. Finished it and went back to pick up mine again BUT the NPC wouldn't give anything back....

Edited by makreth on November 7, 2017 1:16PM
  • vovus69
    vovus69
    ✭✭✭✭
    yep. One char = one quest.
    "If I'll need your opinion, I'll give one to you" - Rivenspire
  • LadyHermione
    LadyHermione
    ✭✭✭
    LOL you need to read my posts again vovus69.
    one character = able to accept another characters daily when shared after completing their own daily = more than one quest.
  • makreth
    makreth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    something is definitely off with the recent patch and cwc DLC. Not only in morrowind but I couldn't get all 4 dailies today when I visited brass fortress. Only 3 of them were able to be picked up when I arrived.

I still haven't seen a dev response about this issue. I've looked up patch notes and there is nothing there. So..... what's the deal?
    Edited by makreth on November 8, 2017 2:48PM
  • Torinick
    Torinick
    Yeah, the clockwork dailies should be called "Weeklies" since we can't get one every day randomly from each quest giver. Some days the mayor doesn't have a quest. Other days Holli doesn't have a quest. Please change the name to "Weeklies" or "Monthlies" since it's definitely not a daily. Thx!