The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Precursor Quest Clockwork City Not Working

ShimmerDoll
ShimmerDoll
✭✭
The Precursor Maker quest isn't working and I have no quests for Clockwork city left to do in my list of quests. I go to the bulletin board where it starts in the main city and I never get a quest when I interact. I have done every quest 23/24. I can't seem to get this final quest.

The bulletin board lets me interact but does not give the quest. No I did not start it already. I was well aware of it quite some time ago from the test server.

Already contacted support. What I did on my end:
-disabled addons
-repair on client
-complete reinstall of eso
-installed eso on an entirely different pc just to test

Nothing worked, I cannot access this quest. It can't be shared either.
I am stuck unable to do the last quest I have left.
  • vovus69
    vovus69
    ✭✭✭✭
    So, you should complete already the assistant zenon quest, and make a head with memory. Right? In this case - forget about list of quests - just go to the head and interact. It will tell you where is the next body part will be in vague terms. You will have NO quest in the roster added after that. Just remember what you have been told and find the body part. Bring it back and interact again with the head. it will install this part and give you another hint, etc, etc.

-vovus
    "If I'll need your opinion, I'll give one to you" - Rivenspire
  • ShimmerDoll
    ShimmerDoll
    ✭✭
    vovus69 wrote: »
    So, you should complete already the assistant zenon quest, and make a head with memory. Right? In this case - forget about list of quests - just go to the head and interact. It will tell you where is the next body part will be in vague terms. You will have NO quest in the roster added after that. Just remember what you have been told and find the body part. Bring it back and interact again with the head. it will install this part and give you another hint, etc, etc.

-vovus

That doesn't work, I already tried that. I did this on test before, the head isn't interacting with me either.

It's weird support told me to post here so a developer could see and help me out. Do they not even look here?
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vovus69 wrote: »

-vovus

That doesn't work, I already tried that. I did this on test before, the head isn't interacting with me either.

It's weird support told me to post here so a developer could see and help me out. Do they not even look here?

They do.

I thought I heard them say there was a fix for some quest in Monday's patch. I wasn't really listening on ESO Live, but it sounded like "Precursor quest" and "already having the stuff in your inventory".
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    You heard right, @lordrichter. We'll have a fix for this in Monday's PC patch.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • CP5
    CP5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Good to see this is being fixed so soon. Had all the items in my inventory pre-quest and am stuck in it as well, so hopefully any bugs in this quest will be addressed with that fix.
  • Oliviander
    Oliviander
    ✭✭✭✭
    I got the same problem
    and have it still
    as there was no fix last monday

:'(
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You heard right, @lordrichter. We'll have a fix for this in Monday's PC patch.

and what about broken shadow image skill for NBs and broken 5th guild slot?

Will it be fixed on Monday too?

@ZOS_GinaBruno
  • MalaVrazica
    MalaVrazica
    ✭✭✭
    Edit cuz it's solved....
    Edited by MalaVrazica on November 4, 2017 2:21AM
  • ryh
    ryh
    ✭✭✭
    Still not fixed that quest bug.
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nothing in patch notes 3.2.8 today about this being fixed. Has anyone managed to check in game?

PC EU
  • Oliviander
    Oliviander
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nothing in patch notes 3.2.8 today about this being fixed. Has anyone managed to check in game?

Not fixed yet :'(
  • kwinter
    kwinter
    ✭✭✭
    Can ZOS give us any idea when this might fixed?
  • Vudokan
    Vudokan
    ✭✭✭
    Add me to the list of people affected by this bug. I hope they fix it soon. Was looking forward to the quest reward.
  • PhaeroX
    PhaeroX
    ✭✭
    Same here - no go...
    @Phaero_X --- PC/NA/AD -- Carpe Diem
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Vudokan wrote: »
    Add me to the list of people affected by this bug. I hope they fix it soon. Was looking forward to the quest reward.

same here, also wanted to do this quest soon, to get the dummy. is it sill bugged?
  • timmayyyboy
    timmayyyboy
    ✭✭
    I have the same issue except it lets me gather the items and make the tesr dummy but no quest completion. Om on ps4
  • meekeycee
    meekeycee
    ✭✭
    I’m having the same issues on Xbox one, I’ve collected all the pieces but still unable to proceed with the quest.
  • Dagmur
    Dagmur
    Soul Shriven
    Bugged for me too. Ever gonna fix this?
  • MyAlterEgo
    MyAlterEgo
    Soul Shriven
    The precursor is bugged for me too. I can see the fix in the PC patch notes. When will it be fixed on console?
  • Appleblade
    Appleblade
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can’t find the pieces. I resorted to looking up the first location to make sure I was in the correct place and I was. It’s just nowhere in the delve. There’s no quest indicating the thing is even active. I remember the Wrothgar relic hunt having a listed quest and a marker back to the museum, or did I dream that? Went back to the Precursor and Zanon but they had nothing new.
  • Oliviander
    Oliviander
    ✭✭✭✭
    MyAlterEgo wrote: »
    The precursor is bugged for me too. I can see the fix in the PC patch notes. When will it be fixed on console?

It is NOT fixed on PC :'(
  • Clovis23
    Clovis23
    Bugged for me too
    No quest given by the pannel
  • Kimba_Do
    Kimba_Do
    ✭✭✭
    You might find this information useful, this one sure did.

Precursor locations (personally confirmed, but some are real hard to get - there are videos on youtube that can help with specifics). You can collect these parts without the quest.

******* begin copy pasta*******

1 - Left arm - Yldzuun (Alik'r)
    2 - Right arm - Klathzgar (Bangkorai)
    3 - Left leg - Avanchnzel (The Rift)
    4 - Right leg - Santaki (Alik'r)
    5 - Pelvis - Lower Bthanual (Deshaan)
    6 - Chestpiece - Aldunz (Alik'r)
    7 - Spine - Mzulft (Eastmarch)
    8 - Left hand - Inner Sea Armature (Stonefalls)
    9 - Right hand - Mzithumz (Deshaan)
    10 - Dynamo core - Bthzark (Stros M'kai) - Requires "Buried Secrets" quest, which is acquireable both outside and inside the delve
    11 - Integral of calculus - Mechanical Fundament (Clockwork City)
    12 - Integral of introspection - Near the Ventral Terminus (Clockwork City)
    13 - Integral of reason - Machine District (Clockwork City) - Requires "Lost in the Gloam" quest, which is the 5th main story quest
    14 - Nullification staff - Bthanual (Deshaan)

Edited by Kimba_Do on November 12, 2017 11:51AM
    Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy, and good with catsup.
    You're all just a bunch of pixels. Turn off the power and you cease to exist.
    White Lions. Bringing the jungle fame for over 50 years.
  • Oliviander
    Oliviander
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stiil bugged in 3.2.9 :'(
  • krobin021
    krobin021
    Still Bugged, Did repair, relogged, disabled all addons, tried multiple toons, still can't get the quest.
  • Skybird821
    On PS4 and can't complete quest. It was in my log and when i went to gather everything it disappeared. Any word on when there will be a fix?
    DC FOR LIFE! -Skybird821-
  • Oliviander
    Oliviander
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oliviander wrote: »
    Stiil bugged in 3.2.9 :'(

Stiil bugged in 3.2.10 :'(
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Oliviander wrote: »