The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Cant log in, cant put in tickets.. No response or help

eso_lags
eso_lags
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I am reposting this here from bug reports and have deleted my bug report for this.. This is my last hope of getting help for this issue..

I have been asking for help for days. i put in a ticket and go no response. I have asked on the forums many times for help form a zos staff member. Its sad how you guys ignore stuff like this. Im getting internal errors, errors with numbers, etc.. This has been happening since the event started and happens everyday around 4-9pm est.. Now today ive been locked out for hours. Your game is locking me out for no reason for something ive paid for and pay a sub fee for every month. Xbox one. Other people make one post and get a direct message from staff and some of us sit here with really big problems and cant get help.

So again, I cant log in, cant put in another ticket, please can i get some help. It logs me in for about 10-20 seconds then crashes.. All my other games work just fine. And so does eso, minus the lag, when it actually lets me in. over 2 hours now i am locked out.
Edited by eso_lags on October 26, 2017 3:04AM
  • eso_lags
    eso_lags
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    error 303 is one of them.. I have to say, its one of the most aggravating things to keep trying to log into this game day after day, hundreds of times, and not get in 90% of the time. Also its even worse to spend days asking for help and get none. I must have tried over 100 times to log in just today. probably more.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @itzTJ

We've just sent you a PM to give you an update on the ticket you managed to submit about this.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • JUSTAPHELLA
    JUSTAPHELLA
    ✭✭
    This game has aids. Keeps lagging and kicking me out. Ridiculous
  • DADDYOLDSCHOOL
    I lost guild chat 1 this morning then after resetting my Xbox I was unable to get in the game. The game freezes everytime at the start screen. I've tried everything I can think of. I've hard reset and I've even deleted and re downloaded everything! It still doesn't work! Please help!