Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Booted from server, Locked my Character. NO EMAIL TO WHY.

Jagoblade
Jagoblade
✭✭
Explain to me ZOS, why you locked my stamina warden Grow King Jago. The days of cheat engine are a year way past. Speak to me.
  • ookami007
    ookami007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you use some sort of "exploit" (read: ZoS bug)?
  • Rawkan
    Rawkan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe send a ticket instead of asking here?
  • Zerok
    Zerok
    ✭✭✭✭
    So you were caught cheating and you wonder why your character is locked? Is that it?
    Zeerok (the sneaky ruffian) - LV50 Bosmer stamblade DPS (AD)
    Gontrand de Bourbon (the greedy aristocrat) - LV50 Breton magsorc tank (DC)
    Augustus Aquilarios (the imperial claimant) - LV50 Imperial stamDK PvP (EP)
    Zeerokk (the AD zealot) - LV50 Altmer magblade PvP (AD)
    Lianna Storm (the inferno maiden) - LV50 Dunmer magDK DPS (EP)
    Fights-With-Khajiit (the gullible faithful) - LV5 Argonian templar (EP)
    Miner'va (the skooma addict) - LV3 Khajiit sorcerer (AD) - chaotic neutral
    Siggy Thorvaldsson (the charismatic baroness) - LV50 Nord stamwarden tank (DC)
  • mirta000b16_ESO
    mirta000b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    99% of the time people that get banned and complained on the forums about it, did indeed do something very wrong. To spare yourself from public humiliation, why not open a support ticket instead?
  • Jagoblade
    Jagoblade
    ✭✭
    99% of the time people that get banned and complained on the forums about it, did indeed do something very wrong. To spare yourself from public humiliation, why not open a support ticket instead?

I very much agree with you but i haven't done anything to exploit or cheat at all, my internet was cut off the past two days. I finally get to log back in today, i go into pvp, ride around on my horse kill a few people and get booted.
  • Jagoblade
    Jagoblade
    ✭✭
    Rawkan wrote: »

i sent a ticket hours ago still no reply.
  • Jagoblade
    Jagoblade
    ✭✭
    Zerok wrote: »
    So you were caught cheating and you wonder why your character is locked? Is that it?

I don't even think that there is anything that belongs in this game anymore that would lead me to exploit or cheat. They fixed a lot of it.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rawkan wrote: »

This ^.

And creating a thread without actually tagging anyone is basically just wanting to talk with us, not Zos.

@ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_GinaBruno he may need some help or it's a thread about being banned. Obviously, idk.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

As the Forum Rules do not allow discussion on any action on player accounts, we've gone ahead and closed this thread. Along with this, we've also gone ahead and handed your ticket to the appropriate team for assistance.

Thank you for understanding!
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.