The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Cannot Accept Guild Invite

kadochka
kadochka
✭✭✭✭✭
It's simple, really. I only have 4 (out of 5) guild slots taken up, and I'm trying to join another. It denies me access and says 'You can't join another guild without leaving one first'.
This is a bug that popped up before, I believe back in 2015 and possibly other times? This is annoying 'cause it's a great guild and I really want in, I've been waiting for an invite for awhile. But with the newest Clockwork City, something's bugged and broken. Anyone else noticing this issue, and can we get it fixed?
if I could make another character, their name would be Cries-For-Character-Slots. AKA, I need more.

• YamiKuruku
    YamiKuruku
    ✭✭✭✭
    I had the same issue yesterday, i wanted to join a guild, got an invite but couldnt accept, tried to click accept really often and then the game crashed.
    Really annoying, not sure what the problem is.
    -{ PC EU }-
    CP 810+
    x Khazadaar > lvl50 EP | Khajiit magblade | Main&Master Crafter | Bloodletter
    x Mazayee-Kajthux > lvl 50 EP | Argonian Warden Healer | Godslayer
    x Margaux the Undying > lvl50 DC | Breton Templar Healer | Tick-Tock Tormentor
    x Fendryn Olms >lvl 50 EP | Dunmer Necro Healer | Gryphon Heart
    xCassius Pavo > lvl50 EP | Imperial Necrotank | Bringer of Light
    x Haj Xal >lvl50 EP | Argonian Healblade | Immortal Redeemer
    x Caessia>lvl 50EP | Imperial Warden Tank | Bringer of Light
    x Andre Valere >lvl 50 AD | Breton SorcTank | Gryphon Heart
    x S'zhan'ir >lvl 50 EP | Khajiit StamDen| Alpha Predator
    x Ri'zaad Sajhan >lvl 50 EP | Khajiit DKTank | extinguisher of flames
    x Mi'ra-Do>lvl 50EP | Khajiit magPlar | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor
    x Minwe Elsinor>lvl 50EP | Altmer MagDen | Dovahkriid
    x Velen Dres > lvl50 EP | Dunmer Magcro | Voice of Reason
    x Perathea > lvl50 AD | Argonian MagDK
    x Myvth >lvl 50 EP | Dunmer StamDK | Plague of Peryite
    x Nephaal Telvanni > lvl50 EP | dunmer MagSorc | Voice of Reason
    x Ko'haana > lvl50 AD | Khajiit Magsorc
    x Zasha gra-Lashk > lvl50 EP | Orc Stamcro
    xCassius Pavo > lvl50 EP | Imperial Necrotank | Bringer of Light
  • kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    YamiKuruku wrote: »
    I had the same issue yesterday, i wanted to join a guild, got an invite but couldnt accept, tried to click accept really often and then the game crashed.
    Really annoying, not sure what the problem is.

Yeah, I've tried logging in and out, restarting the game, and even just reloading the UI. Nothin.. :'(
    if I could make another character, their name would be Cries-For-Character-Slots. AKA, I need more.

• Solo_SL
    Solo_SL
    ✭✭
    this just happened for me as well. i relogged, disabled addons, nothing worked. i still have the invite saved under my notifications, but its meaningless since i cant accept it.

sucks bc i was really hesitant to drop the guild i dropped in the first place to make room, now i got niether
  • kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was contacted earlier by a ZOS official, and they linked me a similar thread. The issue is currently being looked into. :)

• altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    kadochka wrote: »
    It's simple, really. I only have 4 (out of 5) guild slots taken up, and I'm trying to join another. It denies me access and says 'You can't join another guild without leaving one first'.
    This is a bug that popped up before, I believe back in 2015 and possibly other times? This is annoying 'cause it's a great guild and I really want in, I've been waiting for an invite for awhile. But with the newest Clockwork City, something's bugged and broken. Anyone else noticing this issue, and can we get it fixed?

/BUG

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
  • kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    altemriel wrote: »

/BUG

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    I was contacted earlier by a ZOS official, and they linked me a similar thread. The issue is currently being looked into. :)

• thaalsmub17_ESO
    Same problem.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are closing this thread as there has been multiple discussions on this topic. Your issue where you cannot join a 5th guild is something we are actively looking into it. For more information you can visit this thread in the Bug Reports forum.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.