The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Unable to log in to Account web page.

flubber77
flubber77
✭✭✭✭
for some reason i got a prompt to use a verify code to log in but i dont get this mail. have tried for hours now and no mail coming. and for fun i did try on my 2nd account and got same verify promt but on this one i did get my mail and could log in. so whats going on? i can play the game with both account, just not use my account page for manage sub etc.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_TristanK @ZOS_GaryA @ZOS_EveP
Still a grudge, only to see false what u want and nothing less.
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make sure you're using your game login details to access the account page and not the forum login details. Check your spam folder and any other e.g. webmail spam folder for any missing verification code emails.
  • flubber77
    flubber77
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tandor wrote: »
    Make sure you're using your game login details to access the account page and not the forum login details. Check your spam folder and any other e.g. webmail spam folder for any missing verification code emails.

i have played the game for 3 years so i think i now how to log in. you should know that if u use wrong nick or psw you dont get a validate promt eather....
  • flubber77
    flubber77
    ✭✭✭✭
    STILL NEED HELP!!!!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    If you are not receiving the access code needed to login, please try the following:
    1. Add noreply@mail.elderscrollsonline.com to your list of approved e-mail senders.
    2. Check your spam or junk mail folders. If you are using Gmail with the Inbox categories feature, also check your Social folder.
    3. If you are using a firewall or anti-virus, temporarily disable them before requesting a new code.

If you still haven't received your one-time access code email after trying the steps above, you should contact support to request an email address change by selecting "No Longer Have Access / Can't Remember Email on Account" in the Issue Type field on this form.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • flubber77
    flubber77
    ✭✭✭✭
    i do have another account and i did get my mail trough that one. so its not my end that screw this up.