Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dire Pony & Great Dark Stag Available in the Crown Store – Today Only!

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
It’s Fatal Fredas! To celebrate, the Dire Pony pet and Great Dark Stag mount have arrived in the Crown Store for one day only. Don’t miss out! These will only be available until October 14 at 10am EDT.

Dire Pony Pet
dhn3f121k4j4.png
When you always wanted a pony as a child and your parents wouldn't let you have one so you grew up bitter and tormented and became a dark cultist but now you can finally afford a pony. You can own your own (potentially evil) pony now for 1200 crowns, available today only.

Great Dark Stag Mount
ierx7nwojfx7.png
The Great Dark Stag is one of the five Aspects of Hircine, invoked as Uricanbeg, "whose hooves drum the Blood Summons." Note that your Riding Skill does not affect this mount's appearance. This mount is available in the Crown Store today only for 4000 crowns.
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @JamieAubrey IT'S A PONY!
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's better than owning a pony? Owning two ponies!

Fry_Shut_Up_And__4fedcced29f15_1024x1024.jpeg
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Saturnana
    Saturnana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy cow stag, that's one expensive mount..
    @Saturnna | PC / EU

Nâmae Rin : Dragonknight | Dr Milodas Ra'Himo : Templar | Mira Motierre : Sorceress
    Plays-ln-Puddles : Warden  |  Lady Neria : Dragonknight   | Philadore : Nightblade  
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    "Ha! I do love it when the mortals know they're being manipulated. Makes things infinitely more interesting."
                                      - Sheogorath
  • rhapsodious
    rhapsodious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The real question here is does the stag do a (more than usual) demonic bugle.
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »

NOT FAIR, WHERE'S MY SKELETAL MOUNT :(

I just need 4k crowns for that Elk
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now THE

I didn't care for the last one, but I was kinda kicking myself because I realized they can make excellent house decorations when pushed into a wall... but is a house decoration worth 4k?
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now THE

I didn't care for the last one, but I was kinda kicking myself because I realized they can make excellent house decorations when pushed into a wall... but is a house decoration worth 4k?

If you can afford it it would be but if you're cash strapped then maybe not
  • Anne_Firehawk
    Anne_Firehawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yaaaaay more overprized crap :)
    Anne Firehawk | Legate | Bringer of Light | Voice of Reason | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Magicka DK forever
    GUAR SQUAD OP
    All Hardmodes done, WTB content.
    Cancercrates are ruining the game

DD | Phoenix Reborn
    GM | Tamriels Emporium

#permabanAPFlippers
  • Arciris
    Arciris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was hopping for some kind of bundle like the Witches bundle or something.
    Instead it's just another mount and another pet -boring.
    Much hype about nothing - I don't mean to be salty but the marketing department has no clue about marketing at all. You just don't set up high expectations and then deliver 1 mount and 1 pet that were data-mined a long time ago.
    On the positive side: I get to save more crowns :D
  • ad4mss
    ad4mss
    ✭✭✭
    The last Christmas Elk is much better than this Stag.
    Whisper me in any case @ad4mss
    Follow me on Twitter @JAdamczewski
  • Rouven
    Rouven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now THE

With red glowing eyes!?

My question would be do they move?
    Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time. ~ Terry Pratchett
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager

It does have a lower voice than the regular Elk mount.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Sreja_Bone
    Sreja_Bone
    ✭✭✭
    Really like the pony, but as with the Shadowghost one, I'd much prefer it as a mount :'(
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sreja_Bone wrote: »
    Really like the pony, but as with the Shadowghost one, I'd much prefer it as a mount :'(

I'm pretty sure my main (Aewens, high elf) would look pretty funny trying to ride a pony.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It does have a lower voice than the regular Elk mount.

No cool animations or anything?

Think this pales in comparison to the guar which was just released for 25% less.
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    WTB Dire Pony mount. :(
  • Sreja_Bone
    Sreja_Bone
    ✭✭✭

I'm pretty sure my main (Aewens, high elf) would look pretty funny trying to ride a pony.

Hehehe, yes, I imagine so. My thought was more towards a full size horse with the braided mane. The colorations are nice, too, but mane is much nicer than the usual short haired ones.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah...I wasn't sure what to expect, but I don't consider a celebration to be offering two items at high prices. "Come celebrate with us by spending more Crowns in the store!"

A celebration would have been to offer a discount on some items or offer a free item - like a pet crow or some kinda spooky memento. Not offering us the chance to spend 5200 Crowns.

EDIT: Or, if those two items were really cheap - like 500 and 2000, well then maybe.
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on October 13, 2017 3:16PM
  • Loralai_907
    Loralai_907
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweet! I don't want either of these. Was kinda hoping that polymorph would come out today.
    PC-NA - formerly, mommadani907Guild: Weeping Angels - Co-GMTwitter: @ Loralai_907 several Alt accounts....CP 1700+
    Active characters:Fauna Rosewood ( Bosmer Stam DK - Master Crafter/AD)///Loralai Darknova (Drunken Zombie Bosmer Stam Sorc - PvP/AD)Lilith Darknova ( Dunmer Mag DK - Master Crafter - PvP/AD)///and roughly 1billion alts
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    A dire HORSE would be awesome. Just sayin'.
  • Flowersquisher
    Flowersquisher
    ✭✭✭
    Hey, at least you don't have to gamble to get it, and at 4K it's really not too bad. Other mounts that where less impressive have been more expensive. Personally, I'm all for this, i would much rather straight out purchase a mount then spend crowns on a chance at it. I spent more money then i'm comfortable even thinking about trying to get the "special" wolf mount from last seasons crates, and still didn't get any of them. One thing about that is i'll never spend money on those crates again, reeeeaaaaallllyyyy put a sour taste in my mouth for the RNG rip off they got going on. I'm sure i'm not the only one who is extremely disappointed in those crown crate exclusive mounts, a bad move ZOS, you lost this whale for sure!!!!
    Edited by Flowersquisher on October 13, 2017 3:46PM
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Iv’e the cutest little dark elf that would look superb riding that pony. Alas, it is just a mere pet.
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huh, an Antlered Hellbest that looks like it came right out of Nocturnal's realm or somewhere. Neat!
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • bottleofsyrup
    bottleofsyrup
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Disappointed. Was hoping it would be the Wrath of Crows polymorph
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was guessing we'd see the Haunted Housecat! Wonder when (if) we will see that pet...
  • _Salty_
    _Salty_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone have a pic of the Elk in-game? The crown store art is always misleading.
    Psn l---Salty---l

Patiently waiting to make a Stankcromancer.
  • feyii
    feyii
    ✭✭✭✭
    _Salty_ wrote: »

You do know that you can preview the mount and pet in the crownstore, right? Not just the picture but the actual things.
  • _Salty_
    _Salty_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    feyii wrote: »
    _Salty_ wrote: »

You do know that you can preview the mount and pet in the crownstore, right? Not just the picture but the actual things.

Hey smart guy. Im at work, i live out of town, and I refuse to use credit cards for online purchases. So its beneficial for me if anyone can post a pic. So i dont have to waste hours driving back and forth.
    [Snip]
    [Edit for baiting]
    Edited by ZOS_MattL on October 13, 2017 8:36PM
    Psn l---Salty---l

Patiently waiting to make a Stankcromancer.
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why are elk so expensive? Do they *** gold pieces?
  • Countcalorie
    Countcalorie
    ✭✭✭
    Where is the wrath of crows polymorph