The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Log out error

AngryOldMan
AngryOldMan
✭✭✭✭
I can play normally but everytime i logout after playing i get a message ¨eso has stopped working, windows is looking for a solution¨ and then the option to close the game. It happens right after i have logged out and get to the quit/login screen. I havent been able to quit game normally since last patch. Im playing on PC EU, my pc is a MSI gt73VR Titan with GeForce GTX1070,Core i7-7820HK,16GB RAM,512GB PCIe SSD,1TB HDD,W10 Home. Game is installed on SSD, the main drive. I have tried repair several times now. Bought game on Steam, bought Morrowind on Steam and use the Steam launcher
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    There are a few other troubleshooting steps you can take besides running a repair if the game is crashing with the message "ESO has stopped working." The help article linked below goes over a few of the other things you can try when this happens.

What do I do if ESO is crashing with the error "ESO has stopped working"?

If the game still continues to crash when you logout, you should submit a ticket into support here.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you updated your addons?
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• AngryOldMan
    AngryOldMan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Addons updated, windows etc. updated, removed addons but problem was still there. Uninstalling the game and deleting everything now. Will reinstall with a clean install and see if it works then.
  • AngryOldMan
    AngryOldMan
    ✭✭✭✭
    After uninstall + deleting all files and then downloading it and reinstall, everything works fine. So now im going to spend way to much time playing as usuall.