The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

I want the female NPC voice for "I need Healing!"and "Heal me"sound.

Dharnagon
Dharnagon
✭✭✭
As stated in the title, i have it recorded from a YouTube video, but i wanted it raw, the reason for that is cause I want to use them as my wake up alarm on my smartphone. The one i'm using is not raw and has some background sounds.
Does anyone have it or know how to get them?
lol
The Pride of The Eagle is its power itself!
Eagles, Advance!
  • Dharnagon
    Dharnagon
    ✭✭✭
    Just to clarify, i mean the NPCs from Cyrodill, not sure if they're any different across Tamriel.
    Eagles, Advance!
    Options
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    giphy.gif
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
    Options
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    can't you go to a resource, kill off all the male npcs and then record it using your phone?
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
    Options
  • Dharnagon
    Dharnagon
    ✭✭✭
    Thats what I did, but I don't want the background sounds.
    Eagles, Advance!
    Options
  • Inarre
    Inarre
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In your audio settings i think you can turn the volume of game music and game sounds down or off completely which should let you record just the voice dialogue sounds.

I havent tested it myself though <. <
    Options
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dharnagon wrote: »
    Thats what I did, but I don't want the background sounds.

good question, I have no idea why weird issues like this away are so interesting to me, it's like a puzzle :)

perhaps there is something in the audio settings which will allow you to turn off the atmosphere, and effects sound, so you can focus on just the npc dialogue...
    Options
  • Nyladreas
    Nyladreas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Who the heck wants that as an alarm sound. I'm the kind of person who silently shakes their head at a lot of things that baffle me, and trust me I see a ton, but this *** takes the cake. Lol
    Options
  • PlagueSD
    PlagueSD
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can probably get them from the game audio files themselves...with the right tools.
    Options
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DoShazarr wrote: »
    Who the heck wants that as an alarm sound. I'm the kind of person who silently shakes their head at a lot of things that baffle me, and trust me I see a ton, but this *** takes the cake. Lol

There is a blue one who can't accept the green one
    For living with a fat one trying to be a skinny one
    And different strokes for different folks
    And so on and so on and scooby dooby doo
    Options
  • Nyladreas
    Nyladreas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »

This still baffles me though and I'm a very stereotypical canadian. Aka i respect and try to look at a lot of things with an open mind lol.
    Options
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »

This still baffles me though and I'm a very stereotypical canadian. Aka i respect and try to look at a lot of things with an open mind lol.

well, my initial reaction was - the twilight zone :p

but, on a slow day at work - hey, a fly buzzing around the office would fascinate me at this point...
    Options
  • Dharnagon
    Dharnagon
    ✭✭✭
    Lol, i just figured it would be fun.
    What makes it eVen funnier is that o don't have any healer, so id not have any reason to wake up at all.
    I just like this game (still do). I devote a lot of my time to it, and I assumed it would br funny as hell to wake up with that ***, and it has been like this for almost a week now, I just wanted it to sound better.
    But yeah, I'm weird :smiley:
    But I'm also cool.
    Eagles, Advance!
    Options
  • Dharnagon
    Dharnagon
    ✭✭✭
    @PlagueSD any tips u could give me to get them from the files? Itd be perfect.
    Eagles, Advance!
    Options
  • Loc2262
    Loc2262
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm just picturing the OP's phone alarm going off while he's carrying it around in public, shouting "I need healing!" all over the place. I wonder how many people are gonna spontaneously dial 911 then.
    Edited by Loc2262 on October 5, 2017 10:58AM
    Kind regards,
    Frank
    PC-EU, 12 chars, 900+CP
    Options
  • Dharnagon
    Dharnagon
    ✭✭✭
    I'm Brazilian, noone would get it =)
    Eagles, Advance!
    Options
  • ThePaleItalian
    ThePaleItalian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Siri lagged out
    Conan, what is good in life?
    Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.

PS4 Screen Name: The_Pale_Italian
    ZweiHandler - Orc DK Tank
    Solstice StormHaven - Magika Sorc
    Oba Nobanaga - Stam NB
    Options
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dharnagon wrote: »
    Lol, i just figured it would be fun.
    What makes it eVen funnier is that o don't have any healer, so id not have any reason to wake up at all.
    I just like this game (still do). I devote a lot of my time to it, and I assumed it would br funny as hell to wake up with that ***, and it has been like this for almost a week now, I just wanted it to sound better.
    But yeah, I'm weird :smiley:
    But I'm also cool.

who-is-the-most-awesome-person.jpg
    Options
  • crjs1
    crjs1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This made me smile! Though think my phone wouldn’t last long if that was my alarm
    Options
  • Eddyble
    Eddyble
    ✭✭✭✭
    I want to replace all the NPC VO for the above with Genji's VO please...

hqdefault.jpg

You know you read it in his voice... :D
    Eddyb1e - Xbox One - NA
    Eddyble - PC - NA
    Options
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That would wake me up pretty fast - that voice actor did a great job! :sweat_smile: : To be honest, a lot of lines from the game would be fun to have as sound clips for alarms or ringtones, because they are weird and funny out of context. Imagine walking around and your phone going off with 'Xal-Nur hates puny wamasu!', or something like that :smiley:
    Options
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like you OP. Even though how I wake up, is not based on game; so to speak. No far from it.

My alarm every day is same song. Even though it is played on a violin, by Lindsey Sterling. But the name of the song, "One More Day" from les misérables 2012.
    I really need to practice my violin way more. They are so beautiful instruments and great sound.

But it's really nice you want npc's for your alarm :smiley:
    Edited by Serjustin19 on October 5, 2017 11:44PM
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
    Options
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, you can just mute all ingame sounds except voices and record it. :D
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
    Options
  • Ulfgarde
    Ulfgarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    rgrpmleztxw2hityr6ky.png

hell yeah just spam X
    Very athletic eso player
    PC EU
    Options
  • KRBMMO
    KRBMMO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Everyone else put the sound of a Dark Anchor Dropping on your alarm, lol.
    Options
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    probably most appropo - molag bal proclaiming:

the slave must obey
    Options
  • ZOS_SoundMaster
    ZOS_SoundMaster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Dharnagon,

I can get you those files, but a quick question first...is there any particular race you prefer? We have literally hundreds of actors saying those "Heal me!" and "I need healing!" lines. :)

-bd-
    Brad Derrick
    Audio Director / Composer
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love that you want it. Just shows how much people love the game.
    Options
  • Rustyfish101
    Rustyfish101
    ✭✭✭
    Khajiit! o:)
    Tanks:
    Fishando - Dragonknight Tank - Master Crafter
    Healers:
    Rustyfish - Templar Healer
    Rozykinz - Warden Healer - Godslayer
    Bellafish - Dragonknight Healer
    Heals-With-Fish - Nightblade Healer
    Fishromancer - Necromancer Healer
    DPS:
    Rusted Rose - Magicka Sorcerer
    Unifish - Magicka Dragonknight
    Fishy Cakes - Magicka Templar
    Rosy Bell - Magicka Nightblade
    Rosyfish - Stamina Templar
    Rosy Fish - Stamina Warden
    Llamafish - Stamina Nightblade

PC/NA
    Founder of Mudcrab Knights, a friendly, welcoming, guild that teaches end game content, specifically trials to everyone who wants to learn!
    Options
  • teiselaise
    teiselaise
    ✭✭✭
    Hey Dharnagon,

I can get you those files, but a quick question first...is there any particular race you prefer? We have literally hundreds of actors saying those "Heal me!" and "I need healing!" lines. :)

-bd-

Ooooh ***, zos you are way cooler than people make you look, 1st priority: alarm 2 priority: money 3rd priority: lag

:)))))))))) Don't let this put me in a bad light, I for one think you are handling the game decently and this WAS NOT ment as a way to offend you

(I'm not just trying to not get banned)

(I'm really not)

(Pls don't ban me I'm just a poor argonian)
    Argonian masterrace
    Options
  • Shawn_PT
    Shawn_PT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've looked around for an 'Anchor drop' sound. Would totally use that. Or the 'Summon the blood sacrifice' line. Would be fun to see when it goes off in public, how many people would recognize it.
    Options