The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Game Is Broken.

• Slick_007
    Slick_007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bhaal5 wrote: »
    Server quality is broken
    Connection to other countries is broken
    Game wise........ Meh its called change, adapt and move on

connection to what countries specifically?
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Australia, new zealand any south east asian country, majority of us have the same issues
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If people focused on playing the game rather than watching Youtube streamers and reading patch notes and forums they'd find that it's actually quite a decent game...
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They don't care all they care about is the bottom line
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They don't care all they care about is the bottom line

Mate, wish i could argue that but thats 100% correct.
    (Why any issue with crown crates gets sorted with in hours not years)
  • Slick_007
    Slick_007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Australia, new zealand any south east asian country, majority of us have the same issues

i play from aus and i have no such issues. so there is no issue unless it is specific to your isp.
    i also sometimes play via a vpn to canada and that also has no issues.

a 'majority' has issues huh? where is this so called majority and where is their diagnostics pointing to an eso issue and not their isp? and do not say because something else works.
  • Krayzie
    Krayzie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL@ all the ignorant people who need more explanation from OP

I'm a PVE roleplayer concerned about my vampires stage 4 skin tone and keep getting load screens so I came here to distract people from major issues with a rant thread about my characters cosmetic appearance.
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Slick_007 wrote: »

i play from aus and i have no such issues. so there is no issue unless it is specific to your isp.

a 'majority' has issues huh? where is this so called majority and where is their diagnostics pointing to an eso issue and not their isp? and do not say because something else works.

Ok to clarity this been on ps4. A guild of 500 aussies/kiwis etc full of same complaints (going from Telstra/optus/internode and a few others). Also help other aussie guilds and they are having the same issues or have raged quit and left.
    Might be different on pc or xbone, this is coming from ps4 experience. Glad you have a lag free experience mate
  • Krayzie
    Krayzie
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yea, there's always one person insisting the game works perfectly fine. Super ironic you're playing from Australia and have no issues, that's a new one, considering no Australian in the history of ESO has ever claimed this.
    Edited by Krayzie on October 1, 2017 8:55AM
    I'm a PVE roleplayer concerned about my vampires stage 4 skin tone and keep getting load screens so I came here to distract people from major issues with a rant thread about my characters cosmetic appearance.
  • Slick_007
    Slick_007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Krayzie wrote: »

Yea, there's always one person insisting the game works perfectly fine. Super ironic you're playing from Australia and have no issues, that's a new one, considering no Australian in the history of ESO has ever claimed this.

im sorry that facts get in the way of your ridiculous, pointless rant. they claimed the game is broken for everyone down this way. its simply not true, and they've offered zero evidence of the issue as usual. and yet people like you jump to their defence.

and fyi, its not a new one. i've been saying this for a while and still nobody has offered up any evidence of their issue. im not saying people arent having issues, clearly they are. but where is their evidence that its eso at fault? you cant claim its broken for a couple of countries and then have a go at people when they are playing perfectly fine from those countries. i can show evidence that im right. how about you?
  • Sigma957
    Sigma957
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I play on the pc and I'm in Australia, don't really have any connection issues with ESO. Average around the 300 ping and get the odd disconnect while in pvp if there is a lot of action around.
  • kip_silverwolf
    kip_silverwolf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sigma957 wrote: »

I play on the pc and I'm in Australia, don't really have any connection issues with ESO. Average around the 300 ping and get the odd disconnect while in pvp if there is a lot of action around.

I'm also in Australia & on PC. Worst time I ever had with lag & disconnects was during the first couple of days of the Midyear Mayhem event. Sometimes of a week-end I get occasional spike lags in pvp if I'm around zergs but apart from that, I really don't have any issues. 99% of the time the game runs fine for me.
    "I'm going to live forever..or at least die trying"

drunken Nord & Tamriel streaker since Arena

• Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe limited to consoles?
    Wish we had that sort of luck and experience on consoles
  • stevepdodson_ESO888
    stevepdodson_ESO888
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lagrue wrote: »
    Game's always been broken, that's why people have played it for years and given us great content on the forums such as this thread.

drops mic...boom!
  • Chronicburn
    Chronicburn
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think it's fixed now. I just tried it and it seems to work. Thanks for letting us know though
  • Noisivid
    Noisivid
    ✭✭✭✭
    Since the OP hasn't replied back on specifics yet ... fair to assume it's a troll post.

all the things are broken, thus preventing him from replying in the forums.
    Edited by Noisivid on October 1, 2017 3:50PM
    Vogon Poet Laureate
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been broken the stage of the game can’t get no worse then it being broken.

It has been proven time and time again that providing actual information, feedback if you would, serves the forum, games and everything much better than creating a thread with a vague comment which makes it pointless.

I even scrolled down to see the two follow up comments you made here and still nothing.
  • ZOS_Mika
    ZOS_Mika
    admin
    Since this thread has been non-constructive and contained some bashing comments, we are going to shut it down. In the future, please keep all criticism constructive and respectful.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.