The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

"Automaton Gem" item part of the incorrect set! - please fix

Vaoh
Vaoh
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello. There is an item called "Automaton Gem", which is a ring that drops from Darkshade Caverns II. Blue-quality on Normal difficulty, and Purple-quality on Veteran difficulty.

It is meant to be a part of the Automaton set but is currently being used as a Netch's Touch set piece.

Currently there are three named, unique rings which drop form Darkshade Caverns I and II:
- Kwama Shepherd's Charm (Armor of Truth set)
- Lost Imperial Band (Netch's Touch set)
- Automaton Gem (Netch's Touch set)

Please fix this! I am farming Automaton right now..... need purple rings but have gotten zero after at least 15 runs. Getting annoyed now that I have looted 4 Automaton Gems myself from Vet Darkshade Caverns II.