The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

PTS still down for maintenance

ajm1946
ajm1946
✭✭✭
Any thoughts on how much longer PTS will be down. its been approx 8 hours
  • Elderone1609
    there is no hope, this late and its still down. it might be up later or in a few days, how ever long ZOS wants it to be. :'(
  • Goatman2006
    I was just about to ask. I keep checking at least 3,333 times an hour :)
  • Anacario
    Anacario
    ✭✭✭
    Just about 12 hours now, wish we got at least some communication about it.
    "There's an old Orcish saying about shields. I don't remember what it is, I'm just saying. There's an old Orcish saying. Buy a shield."

CP 1121
    PC NA
    Beta Tester / Member since November 2013
    In-Game-Name: @barblebapkins
    -Anacario Thunderbrewer ( AD , Altmer magsorc shock mage, main )
    -Revlyn Dres ( EP , Dunmer stamblade assassin )
    -Attrius Truiand ( DC , Imperial stamDK tank )
    -Dar'Jariido ( AD , Khajiit stamblade pacifist thief )
    -Cleans-Many-Rivers ( EP , Argonian magplar healer )
    -Idrayla Telvanni ( EP , Dunmer magDK fire mage )
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think they forgot to flip the switch to on or something. Usually they let us know if they ran into troubles and are waiting until the next day to try again.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hey all, apologies for the late notice. We ran into an issue during PTS maintenance today, and it will continue to stay offline overnight. We'll let you know when we have an approximate time for completion tomorrow.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the update!
  • ajm1946
    ajm1946
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Tks for update
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    We're continuing to work on publishing PTS patch v3.2.1 this morning, and expect to be down for at least a few more hours. As part of the resolution from yesterday's issue, we'll need to take a new character copy of NA characters - this means you'll have a fresh copy of your Live NA characters, but it also means any templates created from last patch will be wiped.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We're continuing to work on publishing PTS patch v3.2.1 this morning, and expect to be down for at least a few more hours. As part of the resolution from yesterday's issue, we'll need to take a new character copy of NA characters - this means you'll have a fresh copy of your Live NA characters, but it also means any templates created from last patch will be wiped.

Nooooo :-(((((
    'kay I give up.
    I'll wait until EU chars are available.
  • phileunderx2
    phileunderx2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bye bye Paul Prissy Pants.
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Creating a new template is always kinda boring....
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • rhapsodious
    rhapsodious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rest in peace "tfw connection issues" and "stupid login error".
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Thanks for your patience, everyone! The PTS is now back online with patch v3.2.1. :)
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Will there be an EU character copy next week? I'm just looking for a bit of an idea of how long we have these characters for before they get wiped too. Thanks!
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Enodoc wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Will there be an EU character copy next week? I'm just looking for a bit of an idea of how long we have these characters for before they get wiped too. Thanks!

Yep, that's the plan!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    ZOS_GinaBruno Will there be an EU character copy next week? I'm just looking for a bit of an idea of how long we have these characters for before they get wiped too. Thanks!
    Yep, that's the plan!
    Great, thanks! I won't be doing the main quest this week then :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Otherwise I'll get back to about where I got to last week just in time to lose all that progress again :D
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp