The maintenance is complete and the PTS is now back online. The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test!
The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

PTS Patch Notes for 3.2.1 coming soon?

Baracuta
Baracuta
✭✭✭
Pretty please?
Outfit Slots are outrageously expensive. No, thank you.

Best Answers

• Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm ready for them. Looking forward to at least another 2-3 sentences about the Alliance War, although I'm sure these sentences will also be about Battlegrounds.
  • Mondini
    Mondini
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm excited to see gina's meme.
  • Faunter
    Faunter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeroOfNone wrote: »
    All patch notes have been broken into "chapters" and scattered across the clockwork city in chests, with drop rarity equivalent to Bouyant Armiger, good luck!
    "Don't worry, though! The entire book will also become available as a drop during the next season of Crown Crates."
  • OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You monsters ^
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Faunter wrote: »
    HeroOfNone wrote: »
    All patch notes have been broken into "chapters" and scattered across the clockwork city in chests, with drop rarity equivalent to Bouyant Armiger, good luck!
    "Don't worry, though! The entire book will also become available as a drop during the next season of Crown Crates."

giphy.gif
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • bubbygink
    bubbygink
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hoping for some more information about the BG changes. We haven't heard anything about why they switched them to CP. Hoping they revert back to no-CP but certainly want at least some kind of explanation or dialogue from the devs.
  • Baracuta
    Baracuta
    ✭✭✭
    what-if-i-told-you-you-can-have-them-now.jpg

And they all lived happily, ever, after.
  • Baracuta
    Baracuta
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks!

...Still no improvements on the over-glossy leather on male Bloodforge medium, though!
    When can we expect 3.2.2?
  • Robby94
    Robby94
    ✭✭✭
    Baracuta wrote: »

Until they read the patch notes.....

Couldnt resist :wink:
    Edited by Robby94 on September 25, 2017 6:32PM
  • Baracuta
    Baracuta
    ✭✭✭
    Robby94 wrote: »
    Baracuta wrote: »

Until they read the patch notes.....

Couldnt resist :wink:

+1 to "Honesty" trait.