The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cannot log into Support site....

bkscooter
bkscooter
Soul Shriven
Hi team,

I'm having some issues logging into the support website for a PC issue and was wondering if I was missing something simple.

I have no issues logging into the game on PC with my PC @userid and password, but cannot get into the support site with the same ID and password. Clicking "Send UserID" sends the PC @userid to my registered email address.

Various notes about my setup. My PC @userid was created around time of PC release (April 2014?). My PS4 @userid (different ID) was created (and linked to my account) about a year ago. I do not know if either of those things would affect the support site. If I log into the main website with my PC @userid, I can see my proper/current billing details. Both @userids share the same email address.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

• ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    If you are unable to log into the ESO support website, you can contact support by following the steps below:
    1. Visit the account recovery page and select your platform, your Userid, and the appropriate option in the drop down for "Issue Type."
    2. Fill out the form to the best of your ability. If you are currently using a different email than the one that is associated with your ESO game account, please enter that in the Your Current Email Address line.
    3. Enter what you can remember about your account in the Account Ownership Verification fields.
    4. Attach any proof of purchase you may have to the form.
    5. In the Describe Your Problem in Detail box, please include the email address that is currently associated with your ESO game account and a brief description of your issue.
    6. When you have finished filling out the form, click the Submit button at the bottom of the page.

Please let us know if you have any trouble with using the account recovery page or if you need help checking if a ticket has been created.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post