The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.1 maintenance and is currently unavailable.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/657287/pts-incremental-patch-maintenance-extended-april-22-2024

PTS Update 16 - Bug Reports for Clockwork City

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
Please report any issues you run into while testing the new zone, Clockwork City, in this thread. In general, we prefer you to use /bug in-game but if you’d rather submit a report here, please give us as much information as possible, including screenshots and/or video if applicable. Thank you!
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • Avran_Sylt
    Avran_Sylt
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reported in game, posting here as a video source and to serve as a community visible post.

During the Quest: "To the Clockwork City" the first time that you speak to Divayth Fyr (using a Template Character) the audio and the text do not match up during the first dialogue.

(Redguard, so Daggerfall Covenant)
    Video:
    Edited by Avran_Sylt on September 18, 2017 7:49PM
  • Blacknight841
    Blacknight841
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Clockwork city Master angler achievement.

"Catch all 14 rare fish in clockwork city."

- only 12 fish are actually listed.
    - Don't know with one is correct.
  • KazzyPoo
    KazzyPoo
    After fully assigning skill points and putting on the new skin along with an older costume, I decided to take my character into the Clockwork City quest. I find that combat crashes multiple times. If I use a heavy attack with the Master and Maelstrom staves, I crash. If I use my destruction staff ultimate, I crash. I'm not sure how to get around this or if anybody is even experiencing this or similar issues. I wish I could take video but the crash happens so fast.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The rotating cogs in the sky flicker horrendously when viewed as reflections in the water.
    It looks like they are not drawn every frame.

That's on my PC with an nVidia card.
    shades.gif
  • Blacknight841
    Blacknight841
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Diagram: Clockwork Cabinet, Sequence Plaque Storag

This Diagram is missing the 'e' at the end of 'storagE'.

Ticket sent in game as well.
  • Snowfaeriewings
    Snowfaeriewings
    ✭✭✭
    I keep getting mail from my enchanting hireling over and over.. every few minutes. It seems to be linked to zoning or going into different sections of a place that uses a zoning screen.
    Edited by Snowfaeriewings on September 19, 2017 8:02PM
  • Snowfaeriewings
    Snowfaeriewings
    ✭✭✭
    I have purchased both homes and when I try to port to Pariah's Pinnacle from the map it tries to charge me like it does to port to a wayshrine. However this does not happen with the observatory home and all other homes.
  • Snowfaeriewings
    Snowfaeriewings
    ✭✭✭
    Master writs have an icon on them saying " this item cannot be researched because it has been transmuted" well i am pretty sure I can't research master writs anyway :smile:
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Avran_Sylt wrote: »
    Reported in game, posting here as a video source and to serve as a community visible post.

During the Quest: "To the Clockwork City" the first time that you speak to Divayth Fyr (using a Template Character) the audio and the text do not match up during the first dialogue.

Video:
    Clockwork city Master angler achievement.

"Catch all 14 rare fish in clockwork city."

- only 12 fish are actually listed.
    - Don't know with one is correct.
    Diagram: Clockwork Cabinet, Sequence Plaque Storag

This Diagram is missing the 'e' at the end of 'storagE'.

Ticket sent in game as well.
    I keep getting mail from my enchanting hireling over and over.. every few minutes. It seems to be linked to zoning or going into different sections of a place that uses a zoning screen.

Thanks guys, working on getting these fixed! For everyone else, we just haven't gotten to yours yet, but confirming we at least saw them.

Edit: If you want to expedite a bug report, please utilize /bug in-game.
    Edited by ZOS_GinaBruno on September 19, 2017 8:38PM
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • ajm1946
    ajm1946
    ✭✭✭
    Deepening Shadows Quest - Flow valves poss bug. Valves 1 then 2 rotate and open low but then no matter what sequence valves 3, 4 and 5 are applied only get poof of smoke/steam and bang. Not sure if this is a bug or I've missed something in the quest
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Master writs have an icon on them saying " this item cannot be researched because it has been transmuted" well i am pretty sure I can't research master writs anyway :smile:

I submitted a /bug for the icons next to the writs earlier today too.
    Megaservers: PC NA / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (sometimes)
    Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
    Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
    Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
    ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
    #TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't see this post earlier.

I have a few /bug reports for an issue with tier 1 clothing writs not being able to be turned in at various locations.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/372194/discussion-pts-update-16-crafting-issues-non-transmutation#latest
    Megaservers: PC NA / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (sometimes)
    Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
    Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
    Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
    ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
    #TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • SaintSubwayy
    SaintSubwayy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wmu1w6tzylo7.png

This step on the bridge leaving the Never-ending Source cannot be walked over directly, Jump required or move to the left / right where the Step isnt that high
    Edited by SaintSubwayy on September 20, 2017 9:35AM
    PC EU
    vAA HM / vHRC HM / vSO HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS HM / vCR HM / vSS HM / vKA HM

Flawless Conqueror / Immortal Redeemer / Dawnbringer / Griphon Heart / Master Angler / Spirit Slayer

• bleissa
    bleissa
    ✭✭
    While doing the daily quest, Loose Strands, I'm prompted to collect 6 metallic fibers. However, using the Clockwork City minimap, there's no indication on the map where in the area I should go to find the metallic fibers.
  • Melilotta
    Melilotta
    ✭✭✭
    In the beginning, when I enter the cave with Divayth Fyr, the map of the place looks very strange.
    a6brfc38eqfv.png
    Edited by Melilotta on September 20, 2017 6:53PM
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    I have purchased both homes and when I try to port to Pariah's Pinnacle from the map it tries to charge me like it does to port to a wayshrine. However this does not happen with the observatory home and all other homes.

This appears to be a UI issue, and you aren't actually getting charged. However, this isn't ideal and we'll get it fixed.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Avran_Sylt wrote: »

Video:
    Thanks guys, working on getting these fixed! For everyone else, we just haven't gotten to yours yet, but confirming we at least saw them.
    This one sounds like the spoken dialogue is assuming you have completed Of Knives and Long Shadows, while the written dialogue is assuming you have not. In my case I had exactly the same issue, and the character in question has not completed Of Knives and Long Shadows. Hope that's useful!
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • MutantMirage
    bleissa wrote: »
    While doing the daily quest, Loose Strands, I'm prompted to collect 6 metallic fibers. However, using the Clockwork City minimap, there's no indication on the map where in the area I should go to find the metallic fibers.

It's states in the quest tracker:

'Collect Metallic Fibers from Cloth Sources'. You have to look for pieces of torn cloth scattered around the zone.

• SilverIce58
    SilverIce58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some (most) of the enemies disappear when starting combat, or even in the middle of combat. Afaik, it's limited to only the humanoid Factotum npcs. When I say disappear, I literally mean one second they're there, the next they aren't, and then they pop back up.
    Edited by SilverIce58 on September 21, 2017 5:54PM
    PC - NA
    CP 1125
    Veric Blackwood - Breton Magsorc DC
    Xhiak-Qua'cthurus - Argonian Frost Warden EP
    Kujata-qa - Khajiit Magplar AD
    Suunleth-dar - Khajiit Stamblade AD
    Teldryn Antharys - Dunmer Flame DK EP
    Strikes-With-Venom - Argonian Poison DK EP
    Rur'san-ra - Khajiit WW Stamsorc AD
    Ilianos Solinar - Altmer Stamplar AD
    Iscah Silver-Heart - Reachman Magden DC
  • Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I wonder where you can take your dailies writ in Clockwork city ?

i also wonder if they will add way to take/turn in dailies writ in all dlc ( like orsinium ! ) since we will be able to turn in the writ where we want. this would make some city alive !
    Edited by Apherius on September 21, 2017 6:25PM
  • Blacknight841
    Blacknight841
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Clockwork Bowl, Large Nutriment Paste
    Clockwork Goblet, Recycled Water
    Clockwork Meal, Dish
    Clockwork Meal, Plate

These designs all call for 6 brevez juice instead of the 3 brevez juice that the latter horns of the reach just changed all the designs to, in order to match the frost mirriam called for by the purple plans.

in game ticket submitted
    Edited by Blacknight841 on September 21, 2017 8:23PM
  • Blacknight841
    Blacknight841
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Shrub, Mountain Thistle - (Conservatory, Shrubs)

This Crown store furnishing item is listed twice with the same name and same item.

in game ticket submitted, but under some other category since there are very limited classifications to submit feedback on.
  • Attica-Centurius
    @ZOS_GinaBruno List of compedium of bugs around 14-16;

Instead of making new posts I'll edit any future (pts) bugs which I find.

Nix-Ox Fabricant at Daram Stables
    I am not sure since this is clearly a new model but it does seem like some texture is missing.
    The saddle looks stretched and where I would expect brass armour parts they are textured black (which might be intended but doesn't look like it to me)
    The saddle is definitely wrong textured but the whole looks a bit..off..?
    Also the hairs (I think they are hairs) at the shoulder and the butt look like either a texture is missing or they are to big so the current texture doesn't fit. They look like pieces of duct tape at the moment.

Machine District door east of the Brass Fortress wayshrine has a lit up (e.g. not greyed out) 'E OPEN' (which normally means one can open this door) but then get a notification 'This door cannot be opened right now'. On of the two is wrong.

The Truth in Sequence from achievement vendor still has ? icon and cannot be previewed.

The Imperfection boss had on my first attempt some sort of execute phase (overcharged and adds spawning) and on second attempt it didn't. (I did aprox 30k damage)
    The daily quest involving this boss requires to search some rubble for The Imperfect's Sequence Plaques. These are not group shared but invidivual loot. Seems like wrothgar daily's all over again and should be group loot.

Portal to Exarchs' Egress (and portal back and maybe also the portal in the dungeons below the Brass Fortress after the broken bridge) make the character make a couple of glitchy steps forward and backwards before portalling through. (aka no smooth animation.)
    This also goes for the portal to The Shadow Cleft.
    Abanoth's movements are very erratic and look buggy (floating doing nothing then suddely some floating sword appears and I'd rather call it gitching then flying)
    SSatinot didn't die immediately when health dropped to 0 but had delayed death animation.
    On second attempt it didn't look so glitchy (1 hour after first attempt).

Achievements:
    Probably not a bug but alot of achievements still have a ? icon (probably no icon yet exists?)
    The Burden of Knowledge, which is needed for Hero of Clockwork City is not present in the Clockwork DLC Achievements list. It might be renamed or is simply missing.
    Maybe not a bug but doing a quest from the Clockwork Facilitator does not give anything towards an achievement?

Halls of Regulation; Small buggish little thingy at the boss in Halls of Regulation a disconnected dwarven valve is put inside a new clockwork tube and placed in such a way that the backside of the valve isn't showing (just the wheel). Buuut this isn't done exactly right and a small line of the backside is still showing ;)
    That same boss seem to have quite a long respawn timer

Shadow Cleft: Now I haven't done any quests yet (want to save some for launch) and thus have no clue what a gloam wolf is (and why the crocodiles are just called crocodile not gloam crocodile) but they do look aetherical so shouldn't they drop ectoplasm instead of rubedo leather scraps?

Everwound Wellspring: The Factotum Harvesters carrying plants to the side houses in the Viewing Garden drop the plants on the floor (they just glide to the floor) when the factotums do the 'open door' animation. Looks kinda comical after walking so delicately with that cute small plant and then just dropping it like its nothing >.<, but not really as intended.

Mnemonic Planisphere: On the map, after entering through either mage's/warrior's/thief's wing door it shows the icon for a lift, yet no such lift exists on this level. (it does seem to correspond with the lift one level higher but that lift only goes up to the highest level)

I think I just saw one of the new snakes combat a mouse and I have seen these critters before. Problem is they were having a fun little animation on a bridge and the snake burrowed through the bridge. (Also but not sure it looked like during the burrowing and after the mouse is dead it caught a small red bird like the snakes we have already do as small animation.

Mechanical Fundament: It is possible to get passed the broken bridge by going to the lower (lava) level, then wall jumping up on the left side.

Edited by Attica-Centurius on September 22, 2017 1:40AM
  • Melilotta
    Melilotta
    ✭✭✭
    In Mnemonic Planisphere when I read books about the Clockwork City (evidently new) there's no message saying that a new book's been read.

Btw, the books' design there is awsome!
    Edited by Melilotta on September 24, 2017 10:36AM
  • Aquanova
    Aquanova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On live, my magicka nightblade has 2630 spell damage and while in sneak or cloak I get 2893 spell damage which is the correct boost from the "Master Assassin" passive, 10% increase.

On the pts I'm only getting 2763 spell damage increase when in cloak of sneak which is only around a 5% increase. What's going on?
    Edited by Aquanova on September 24, 2017 3:07PM
    NA/PC
  • Evergnar
    Evergnar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Master Gatherer CP perk not working (all nodes).
    Tried resetting all CP a couple times but still doesn't work.
    Edited by Evergnar on September 27, 2017 2:01PM
  • Maryal
    Maryal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tried reading some of the 'books' I came across in the game (in CWC), but they are very very difficult to read because the font color blends in too much with the metal page color. It seems like you are trying to make the text look as though it were etched in the metal, a very nice touch, but it is simply too difficult to read. The letters need to be darker.

• Attica-Centurius
    The Clockwork Curator Polymorph tooltip states the it overrides any currently equipped Personality.
    It does not.
  • Melilotta
    Melilotta
    ✭✭✭
    It's not exactly in Clockwork City, but I just don't know where else to tell about this. A strange visual effect. I created a new character and was going through the first quest in Vvardenfell. After I got the slavers' key I had to meet Naryu on a hill. She was crouching, so I crouched, too. But when we entered dialogue, she stood up and then continued to crouch down and stand up again repeatedly. Great strain for the eyes!
  • Melilotta
    Melilotta
    ✭✭✭
    Just wanted to say that the Of Knives and Long Shadows quest now works OK, I've been able to complete it.
    And such great job with Dranil Kir Island! So nostalgic, reminded me of Oblivion, Mankar Camoran's Paradise.
    Edited by Melilotta on October 3, 2017 6:10AM