The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Undaunted Achievement-This is the one will not complete as one of the UPC is Glitched

POps75p
POps75p
✭✭✭✭
I tried to submit a ticket on my xbox but it does not have achievements as one of the NPC areas to report, so i'm going to try here. I know that other can complete this but one of my players, specifically FS Armor is not able to, it's one of my 14 builds for Pops75p. I was have many crashing issues the day of server main a couple of day ago, so don't know which is the problem, but it specifically involves the NPS in Stormhold "Brulo Bloodletter" I did buy him a drink but it was b4 I cleared them all, when I cleared the last one, It was still showing in the Achievement Journal as not completed. I went back to do him again, but this time it said the following:

I had a bet with Abzag, here. He wagered you wouldn't cough up the coin for a drink. than something like I was going to kill you if you didn't etc etc.

please fix as I need the Undaunted XP

tks