The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Screen Dark Blue, like in spirit/ghost plane

magari
magari
Soul Shriven
I've read a little about this issue and have tried various things to fix my screen, like running into a spirit in a dungeon to go to the spirit world and then use the portal to come out of it. That worked. So did dieing and choosing to be resurrected (here). However, every time I have to zone, or travel using the map, the screen resets everything to dark blue as if I'm back in the spirit plane.

I put up with it for a long time, appreciating the moments where I could see and sometimes enjoying the challenge, but lately I haven't picked up the sticks and this is why.

Can someone help me fix this?
  • magari
    magari
    Soul Shriven
    All I can remember from when it first happened is that I was in Greenshade. I forget which quest or where on the map I was.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    The first thing you can do is go back to where you obtained the screen effect and complete the quest that gave you the dream or ghost effect. If it was in the Greenshade area, make sure you have completed the quests in your journal. Specifically, "Retaking the Pass" can cause this visual effect. Once you complete the quest chain, the effect should be removed. If that doesn't help, you can open up a support ticket for further assistance.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post