The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

LEAVING ESO. GAME HAS BECOME UNPLAYABLE. IT'S BEEN REAL, FAREWELL MY FELLOW TAMRIELANS.

LordFrank
LordFrank
✭✭
Being an ESO player from the start, I have stuck with it as the bugs, broken group tool and random kicking and complete game crashing became more frequent. The game becomes a little more broken with every addition. After finally getting a queue for the new dungeons (an hour wait), I experienced the usual dungeon lag- at times I can't cast abilities or switch weapons while fighting mobs or bosses without an extremely long delay. Sometimes, it doesn't even register when I press a button. This is not a "network" issue, trust me. A game producing such lag at critical moments in fast-paced combat is simply not playable. 4-5 seconds later, if my game snaps back to present time, I'm lying dead on the ground, or my teammates are because my heals didn't cast. But this is nothing new- I have been experiencing it, as have other players, for quite a while; Morrowind crashed on me 3-4 times a day. I had really hoped this new DLC would be exciting and fun to play, but while spending an hour and a half fighting through a lagging dungeon, only to get logged off during the final boss fight, well, that was it for me! It finally made me realize I am playing a game that not only wastes so much of my time, and frustrates me every day, but has lost all its fun altogether. I am only writing this as a farewell to the community. I have met many friends, guildmates, and random players and have had great times with them all. Thousands upon thousands of hours I have poured into this game. But I simply cannot give any more of my time and money to a game that predictably and constantly worsens with time. I'll miss the Elder Scrolls universe, but more importantly I'll miss all you guys as well. I hope you can somehow continue to enjoy the experience.
Edited by LordFrank on August 31, 2017 3:43AM
  • dpencil1
    dpencil1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can I have your stuff?
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dpencil1 wrote: »
    Can I have your stuff?

Sadly, no. Looks like OP is on Xbox :'(
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    dpencil1 wrote: »
    Can I have your stuff?

No, because it's bound.
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lag is terrible :/
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Darn, was going to ask for your stuff..... others got in first.

in b4 lock then.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • ZOS_Mika
    ZOS_Mika
    admin
    As we state in our forum rules, it is our policy to close quitting threads. Because of that rule, we are closing this thread.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.