The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Xbox Crown Sale August 2017

nTranced
nTranced
✭✭✭
Crown sale on Xbox from August 22, 2017 to August 28, 2017.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/the-elder-scrolls-online-5500-crowns/bns90j4d3n56

Didn't see discounts on other platforms but maybe there as well?

http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/buycrowns
  • IwakuraLain42
    IwakuraLain42
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing (yet ?) on the PS4 store :-(
  • Tyrion87
    Tyrion87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    As for PC there is ESO Store and Account System maintenance today so we'll see...
  • ForMalacath
    ForMalacath
    ✭✭✭
    Happy days! gonna stock up : )
    In Malacath we trust

XB1 EU
  • sevomd69
    sevomd69
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just bought 50k crowns... gimme those crates;-)
  • Inarre
    Inarre
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for this ive been waiting to buy the merchant at half off :*
    Edited by Inarre on August 22, 2017 2:21PM
  • rotaugen454
    rotaugen454
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If this comes to PC, I'll probably go on a binge again.
    "Get off my lawn!"
  • jcaceresw
    jcaceresw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope it comes to PC too! My wallet is ready.
  • jcaceresw
    jcaceresw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But I prefer they put items on sale instead of just crown packs.
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    <.< I just bought a bunch of crowns last week ugh I always miss this *** oh well guess it's time to stock up on more
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope it comes to pc, I really want to play magdk instead of my stam that's collecting dust...
  • BloodWolfe
    BloodWolfe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just checked, PC has the sale! GO STOCK UP AND BINGE BINGE BINGE! LOL
  • rotaugen454
    rotaugen454
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They SERIOUSLY need to add an option to buy a certain quantity of packs. Nothing like entering the CC data 10 times or more, while having to wait so it doesn't get rejected.
    "Get off my lawn!"
  • Il3rotherhood
    Il3rotherhood
    ✭✭✭
    Still nothing on ps4 :'(
  • GaunterODim
    GaunterODim
    ✭✭✭✭
    Need that stuff on PS4 too! After the last one took sooo long to come I excpected it like perhaps in the end of december.

Need to speed up my argonians horse and prepare for the next crate season in case some collectibles please me!
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hey everyone! Just want to confirm there will be a similar sale for PS4 as well; everything should be live within the next few hours.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What about PC?
    Hey everyone! Just want to confirm there will be a similar sale for PS4 as well; everything should be live within the next few hours.

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    No crown sale for PC? :(
    PC EU
  • GaunterODim
    GaunterODim
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for confirming that! Gonna tell my buds so they are know as well. B)
  • rotaugen454
    rotaugen454
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sigtric wrote: »
    What about PC?
    Did you miss someone already saying it is on PC? I've got 8 packs so far. Gonna take a break from entering the same info over and over.
    "Get off my lawn!"
  • Queo
    Queo
    ✭✭✭
    NOOO i hope PC doesn't have their sell until OCT. Reaper Minis Bones 4 kickstart is running and all my fun money is tied up there... but i have housing items i need...
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, they are on sale in the PC store.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Time to stock up!
    Edited by Vaoh on August 22, 2017 4:24PM
  • Il3rotherhood
    Il3rotherhood
    ✭✭✭

Thank you for the heads up !
  • jmferris
    jmferris
    ✭✭
    PSA: For XB users, you can buy XB Store Cards on Amazon and Walmart. For example, you can get a $100 USD XB Store Card for $90 USD, delivered electronically. That is an additional 10% savings, on top of the 40% discount for the 5500 Crown package.
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Is there something good fixing to come out? What do I want to spend these crowns on?
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What about PC?
    Did you miss someone already saying it is on PC? I've got 8 packs so far. Gonna take a break from entering the same info over and over.

Apparently I did! lol oops. Thanks :)

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • rotaugen454
    rotaugen454
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What about PC?
    kylewwefan wrote: »
    Is there something good fixing to come out? What do I want to spend these crowns on?

I tend to save them up even if nothing is currently on my list to buy. I would rather have them available than ever pay full price for something.
    "Get off my lawn!"
  • abuniffpreub18_ESO
    abuniffpreub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, they are on sale in the PC store.

Any idea for how long ?.
  • Draghorn
    Draghorn
    I'm assuming sales on all platforms is for the same amount of time. So according to the first post, the sale ends on Aug. 28.

So I'm not going to be buying mountains of crowns like some here. But this would be a good opportunity for me to buy one of the 5500 crown packs to use, to finish off the DLC I don't have yet.
    Draghorn - The Business Dragon (Platform: NA-PC)
  • bloodthirstyvampire
    bloodthirstyvampire
    ✭✭✭✭✭

How long will it last on ps4
    Self-proclaimed Vampire Lord, or in this case, Blood Sion. º,...,º