The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Help

shumbah11
shumbah11
Soul Shriven
Hi guys..

So I bought the ESO Morrowind Chapter on disc. However, when I go to redeem the code, it doesn't work for me. I think this is due to the fact that I have an American PSN account, and I live in Australia. What can I do to get access to Morrowind, without switching accounts? I do not want to completely start over again, and I'm not really too sure what I can do or who to contact to sort this out.

Thanks.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @shumbah11 Are you getting a specific error message when you try redeeming the code for Morrowind?

Don't copy and paste the code directly into the code entry field. You can also try entering the code with different browsers which may work.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • shumbah11
    shumbah11
    Soul Shriven
    Hi mate, I'm getting an error message that tells me that this code isn't going to work in my country. I think the issue is that I am trying to use an Australian Morrowind code on an American PSN account. Is there any way I could get this Aussie code replaced with an American one? I'd really rather not start over again if possible. I figured there would not be a problem, because every time I've purchased things from the crown store, it's always worked fine.

Cheers.