Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dungeon finder lag

Vso
Vso
I'm getting extreme fps lag when queueing with the random dungeon finder I haven't seen any mention of it so what can I do is it server issues?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    When did this lag start and is it still ongoing when you queue through the dungeon finder?

You may want to try power-cycling in case it is something related to the console causing this issue.

To power cycle your PlayStation 4:
    1. Press and hold the [PS] button on your controller.
    2. Turn off the PS4 with Turn Off PS4 and not "Enter Rest Mode".
    3. Make sure the light goes out on the console and then unplug its power cable and wait for 10 seconds.
    4. Plug the power cable back in and turn the console back on by pressing the [PS] button on your controller.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Brogus87
    Brogus87
    Soul Shriven
    Same problem, freezes appears when dungeon finder is active, disappear if you leave dungeon finder queue, or when you enter dungeon. It makes unplayable time between "join queue" and "leave queue" or start of dungeon. Power cycle did not help.
  • akl77
    akl77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    When did this lag start and is it still ongoing when you queue through the dungeon finder?

You may want to try power-cycling in case it is something related to the console causing this issue.

To power cycle your PlayStation 4:
    1. Press and hold the [PS] button on your controller.
    2. Turn off the PS4 with Turn Off PS4 and not "Enter Rest Mode".
    3. Make sure the light goes out on the console and then unplug its power cable and wait for 10 seconds.
    4. Plug the power cable back in and turn the console back on by pressing the [PS] button on your controller.

Doesn't help at all. No improvement.
    Pc na