The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Unable to Log in

ClanofThir
Out of the blue I am now receiving the message "Login Timeout" when I attempt to access the game. I have successfully logged in since the patch and nothing has changed on my system. Tonight I am unable to login, and am consistent receiving the Login timeout error. Hopefully this is just a temporary situation, but it is frustrating.
  • chongguang
    chongguang
    ✭✭✭
    same here
  • Darkmage1337
    Darkmage1337
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup / signed.
    ESO Platform/Region: PC/NA. ESO ID: @Darkmage1337
    GM of Absolute Virtue. Co-GM of Absolute Vice. 8-time Former Emperor, out of 13 characters. 3 Templars, 3 Sorcerers, 2 Nightblades, 2 Dragonknights, 1 Warden. 1 Necromancer, and 1 Arcanist. The Ebonheart Pact: The Dark-Mage (Former Emperor), The Undying Nightshade, The Moonlit-Knight, The Killionaire (Former Emperor), Swims-Among-Slaughterfish (Former Emperor), The Undead Mage, and The Dark-Warlock. The Aldmeri Dominion: The Dawn-Bringer (Former Empress), The Ironwood Kid (Former Emperor), and The Storm-Sword. The Daggerfall Covenant: The Storm-Shield (Former Empress), The Savage-Beast, and The Burning-Crusader CP: 1,800.
  • Rezulin
    Rezulin
    Soul Shriven
    same here, worked this morning, now nothing
  • HiImRex
    HiImRex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    me four
  • Anticlonus
    Endless "Requesting Login" Screen? Zenimax under attack?
  • c363b
    c363b
    ✭✭✭
    I had an endless loading screen when entering a door and quit the game with task manager. I then was unable to login again.
  • Ymogn
    Ymogn
    Soul Shriven
    I just had a load screen for 3 minutes, alt-F4'd to try loading in from scratch and can't log back in. Couldn't access guild vendors, or use guild chat for about 5 minutes leading up to it, as well. Log in timed out is the message. No error code.
    Edited by Ymogn on August 18, 2017 3:35AM
  • DeathHouseInc
    DeathHouseInc
    ✭✭✭
    I had issues in game. I could not Que or do several other simple things. I could chat open windows and what not but also could not log out. I quit game restarted and cannot log in anymore same as above.
  • Kitsusan
    Kitsusan
    ✭✭
    Same here. Login timed out 4 times. Rebooted my computer, but no luck.

• TheAngelofDeath99
    TheAngelofDeath99
    ✭✭✭
    same
  • MAOofDC
    MAOofDC
    ✭✭✭✭
    As described above by other I had a consta-load screen closed the program can't log in. Login Timeout is only message received.
    Guild Master of the Guild <The Wrath of Sheogorath>. CHEESE AND CABBAGE FOR EVERYONE!!!

• blackcat75067
    blackcat75067
    Soul Shriven
    same
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Same issue here.
  • Darsaga
    Darsaga
    ✭✭✭
    I was in game tried to leave my group/log out. I could not do either. I End Tasked the game. Now I can not login. Computer has been restarted and still can not log in.

Halp us!
  • yakuruto
    yakuruto
    ✭✭✭
    Same here, stuck on an endless loading screen while trying to port to another zone.
  • RedFireDisco
    RedFireDisco
    ✭✭✭✭
    same here
  • axellslade
    axellslade
    Soul Shriven
    Took me 15 minutes to successfully login to the forum just to reply that I can't get past the Login screen with the "Login Timeout" error.
  • Ulfire
    Ulfire
    Soul Shriven
    Yup, happening here too. :/
  • THWIP71
    THWIP71
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same.

FFS, ZOS. (-‸ლ)
  • imattc
    imattc
    Soul Shriven
    Same. Cmon ZOS, we pay to play this game and lately it's nothing but problems. Cmon!
  • QB941
    QB941
    Yes same here. Working fine and then tonight (logging in from Los Angeles, USA) it keeps saying login timed out. This is really frustrating. Please fix ASAP. Thanks.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Hi Everyone,

The issues affecting the PC NA Megaserver should now be resolved and the server back up. Please let us know if you run into any further issues with logging in.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • macheezie
    macheezie
    Aww I missed a day feeding my horse because of this. Curse you work then megaserver being down!