The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Unable to access account online

Potenza
Potenza
✭✭✭✭✭
Getting an invalid ID or Password error when trying to log into my account via the website. Tried to reset password and have my user id sent to me but have not received emails.

Hopefully nothings wrong and only has something to do with the servers being down.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Are you still having issues with logging in or not getting an email to recover your UserID? If you've not done so, listed below are a few things to check if you aren't receiving emails from us.
    • Check your email account's spam folder.
    • Add noreply@mail.elderscrollsonline.com and noreply@elderscrollsonline.com to the email account's allow list to avoid having it automatically deleted or moved to a spam folder.
    • If your email address is from a Gmail account, check the Social and Promotion folders.
    • If using a firewall or antivirus, disable these temporarily before requesting a new code.

You can resend the UserID email request from your account page. When requesting a new email, please allow up to 24 hours for it to arrive before trying again.

If you still haven't received an email after trying the steps above, you should contact us to request we change your email address by selecting "No Longer Have Access / Can't Remember Email on Account" in the Issue Type field above.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post