The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Sotha Sil (EU PC)

• Moonsorrow
    Moonsorrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    angeleda wrote: »
    Moonsorrow wrote: »
    Mate? I`m not your mate, buddy. :D (i`m not your buddy, guy)

Everything else you said i cannot even bother to discuss again, you are just saying the same thing now for days. I bet the people even at your own alliance are thinking you must be a special person in many ways. :)

Thin air, just as I suspected...

Nope, but not all of us want to spend all days here saying the same things over and over again. As i said, i`ve given up hope having a reasonable chat with you. Good thing is there are actually some blues here that can talk with, just not you. We can both just agree that we dont agree about things. Again, have a good day. :)
  • DJfriede
    DJfriede
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Umm, does anyone really care about who wins the campaign? A bunch of purple jewelry and a couple thousand gold more per month hardly seem worth the effort. Can't even claim bragging rights, because everybody knows what makes a faction win a campaign (e. g. higher numbers, nightcapping, occasional low pop bonus).
    Edited by DJfriede on July 3, 2018 8:11AM
  • angeleda
    angeleda
    ✭✭✭✭
    DJfriede wrote: »
    Umm, does anyone really care about who wins the campaign? A bunch of purple jewelry and a couple thousand gold more per month hardly seem worth the effort. Can't even claim bragging rights, because everybody knows what makes a faction win a campaign (e. g. higher numbers, nightcapping, occasional low pop bonus).

you would think, but EP's higher numbers have them 2nd so far XD
  • angeleda
    angeleda
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mate? I`m not your mate, buddy. :D (i`m not your buddy, guy)

Everything else you said i cannot even bother to discuss again, you are just saying the same thing now for days. I bet the people even at your own alliance are thinking you must be a special person in many ways. :)

Thin air, just as I suspected...

Nope, but not all of us want to spend all days here saying the same things over and over again. As i said, i`ve given up hope having a reasonable chat with you. Good thing is there are actually some blues here that can talk with, just not you. We can both just agree that we dont agree about things. Again, have a good day. :)

No DC agreed with you XD other than the generic "every alliance zergs" which is common grounds... I think youre still delusional :D and "all" of you is... just you... Well and Olda who sees purple everywhere hahaha
  • Trian94
    Trian94
    ✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Trian94 on July 3, 2018 9:12AM
    PC EU

Stamina Socerer main - Northam Stormborn
  • Trian94
    Trian94
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Dirty Cheaters made me laugh for 5 minutes straight. Reminded me of all the whispers I used to get and I felt a little bit nostalgic
    Edited by Trian94 on July 3, 2018 9:14AM
    PC EU

Stamina Socerer main - Northam Stormborn
  • Moonsorrow
    Moonsorrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trian94 wrote: »
    The Dirty Cheaters made me laugh for 5 minutes straight. Reminded me of all the whispers I used to get and I felt a little bit nostalgic

Mission accomplished then, was supposed to be funny. :p
  • The_Camper
    The_Camper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trian94 wrote: »

Haha I remember EP calling DC cheaters once because DC had low pop bonus.. for having low pop? Fun times. :D
  • Thlepse
    Thlepse
    ✭✭✭
    Cheaters ? Spies ? "Air Quotes" ? Why are the forums always active when I'm not browsing the site..

I have characters on all 3 alliances, and still need approximately 17 billion geodes so I always get tier 3 campaign rewards on all my alts (AD are Vivec home so cant comment on that here). I honestly never understood this cheater reference, some people honestly cant grasp that they've been outplayed (it happens to everyone, even the "pros")

Spies xD I don't like to name and shame or take screenshot collections of rage whispers/zone chat but all 3 factions complain about the other 2 factions teaming up, and people do tend to post chat screencaps on discord/telegram/whatsapp groups. its pretty much fact that friends(I have a few) ask other friends(honestly why doesn't anyone believe me) where the action is all the time.

Ill agree that DC zone chat is 60% trolling 30% actual pvp related chat, and 10% complaining, but we only call EVRY1 STOP QUESTING COME TO XYZ if we are defending the last emp keep (and for some reason chasing AD scrolls at the temples). Dethroning emps we just do it casually since certain emperors are mostly harmless.

Referring to the campaign, the rewards are pretty trash nobody really cares for the legendary jewelry and gold, its faction pride(yes it still exists!!!shift+1) to win a campaign, which is nice since faction identity took a tremendous hit after 1 tamriel dropped. From a DC perspective we want to win because we are almost ALWAYS outnumbered.

"Air Quotes Time": Unfortunately there will always be actual hacking from sad people who refuse to l2p, but this conversation never ends well so I wont comment on it any further than this. And yes the Sotha forum thread is not intended for bashing other factions/players/NPCs at resources but if the same conversation happens repeatedly, isnt there a reason for it ?
  • The_Camper
    The_Camper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thlepse wrote: »
    I have characters on all 3 alliances, and still need approximately 17 billion geodes so I always get tier 3 campaign rewards on all my alts

I like you already. Gotta transmute that axe every 2 days into different traits amirite?
  • Bergzorn
    Bergzorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DJfriede wrote: »
    Umm, does anyone really care about who wins the campaign?

I don't, but some 'strategies' still make me angry. Like flipping the whole map against little opposition. Or 17 AD siege at Rayles when DC struggles to take back Aleswell and EP has both AD scrolls and several AD homekeeps.

Playing the map is still a part of Cyrodiil PvP.
    no CP PvP PC/EU

EP Zergborn
    DC Zerg Beacon

guild master, raid leader, janitor, and only member of Zergbored
  • gepe87
    gepe87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AD=Drama Queens (OMG vlas ua/someone stole my siege!! :D)
    EP=Easily triggered
    DC=Trolls
    Edited by gepe87 on July 3, 2018 2:05PM
    Gepe, Dunmer MagSorc Pact Grand Overlord | Gaepe, Bosmer MagSorc Dominion General

If you see edits on my replies: typos. English isn't my main language
  • Leeched
    Leeched
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gepe87 wrote: »
    DC=Trolls

I am ok with that opinion!
    (DC) Grimsley - MagSorc || Denderan - StamPlar || Phaedon - StamBlade || Oberon - MagPlar || Leontes - StamSorc || Saroush - MagDk || Culan - StamDen || Dullahan - StamDk
    Ruvik - MagBlade || Tivil - MagDen || Juval - MagNecro || Gargrave - StamNecro
    (EP) Vicio - MagBlade || Clavigo - MagPlar || Peritas - MagDen || Fedrak - MagSorc
    (AD) Maledicto - MagBlade || Voriak - StamBlade

PC EU || Currently CP 1500+
    Azura's Star Sotha Sil
    I serve bombs ღ - retired
  • montjie
    montjie
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah those filthy DC always nightcapping and zerging the place down...!
    - easy farmable saltbucket -
    - retired QQ king of Daggerfall Covenant PC-EU Azura's Star/Sotha Sil/weird dragon name/Ravenwatch zone chat -
  • Jaxaxo
    Jaxaxo
    ✭✭✭✭
    EP=Easily triggered
    DC=Trolls

Siegebot be like
    "Stop right there u criminal scum..."

Edit for naming and shaming :wink:
    Edited by Jaxaxo on July 3, 2018 5:31PM
    Forum War - pro AC side

EU PC Azura Star/Sotha Sil/Bahlokdaan/Ravenwatch
    Triggered Tryhards / Aetherius Art / LND / DC-PD

DC - Frostitute magden
    AD - Pees-under-Trees magden
    DC - Lemme Dark Deal stamsorc
    EP - Lemme Dark Déal stamsorc
    Youtube
  • angeleda
    angeleda
    ✭✭✭✭
    EP=Easily triggered
    DC=Trolls

Im totally ok with these descriptions! :D
  • Leeched
    Leeched
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just posting this here without further explanation:

Xu3RZFS.png
    (DC) Grimsley - MagSorc || Denderan - StamPlar || Phaedon - StamBlade || Oberon - MagPlar || Leontes - StamSorc || Saroush - MagDk || Culan - StamDen || Dullahan - StamDk
    (EP) Vicio - MagBlade || Clavigo - MagPlar || Peritas - MagDen || Fedrak - MagSorc

Azura's Star Sotha Sil
  • Dedimos
    Dedimos
    ✭✭✭
    I know what u meant.. nice outfit
  • Leeched
    Leeched
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you! I am glad you saw the reason, why I posted this screenshot so fast!

Azura's Star Sotha Sil
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rilis wrote: »
    Thank you! I am glad you saw the reason, why I posted this screenshot so fast!

you wanted to inflict every EP with eye cancer.....what a hideous tactic....^^
  • Leeched
    Leeched
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wished it was that easy :trollface:

Azura's Star Sotha Sil
  • Scamh
    Scamh
    ✭✭✭
    i'm sure it's just EP being "aggressive"
    The Upside Down (Stamplar) - Osaka Sewers X (Stamblade) - A Scanner Darkly (Magblade) - Taylor Swiftborn (Stam sorc)
  • Jaxaxo
    Jaxaxo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rilis wrote: »
    Wished it was that easy :trollface:

u still didnt get to the level of fat orc in pink cat cosplay i saw once in craglorn...
    Forum War - pro AC side

EU PC Azura Star/Sotha Sil/Bahlokdaan/Ravenwatch
    Triggered Tryhards / Aetherius Art / LND / DC-PD

DC - Frostitute magden
    AD - Pees-under-Trees magden
    DC - Lemme Dark Deal stamsorc
    EP - Lemme Dark Déal stamsorc
    Youtube
  • Kelces
    Kelces
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sooo, interesting move there by DC at Bleakers, moving through walls. Finally we got your secret "skill". :wink:

Well, lucky for you guys, ZoS doesn't take action. So go on destroying your good reputation...
    Edited by Kelces on July 4, 2018 11:28PM
    You reveal yourself best in how you play.

Kelces - Argonian Templar
    Farel Donvu - Dark Elf Sorcerer
    Navam Llervu - Dark Elf Dragonknight
    Aniseth - Wood Elf Warden
    Therediel - Wood Elf Templar
    Nilonwy - Wood Elf Nightblade
    Jurupari - Argonian Warden
    Kú-Chulainn - Argonian Sorcerer
    PC - EU
    For the Pact!
  • montjie
    montjie
    ✭✭✭
    Kelces wrote: »
    Sooo, interesting move there by DC at Bleakers, moving through walls. Finally we got your secret "skill". :wink:

Well, lucky for you guys, ZoS doesn't take action. So go on destroying your good reputation...

I like your signature
    - easy farmable saltbucket -
    - retired QQ king of Daggerfall Covenant PC-EU Azura's Star/Sotha Sil/weird dragon name/Ravenwatch zone chat -
  • Thlepse
    Thlepse
    ✭✭✭
    The_Camper wrote: »
    Thlepse wrote: »
    I like you already. Gotta transmute that axe every 2 days into different traits amirite?

sloads in pvp AND pve im all about them meta builds

dont tell anyone but i even use 5 truth 5 eternal hunt to rolldodge in dungeons to set mobs offbalance for moar damage

EDIT: forum posting is hard...
    Edited by Thlepse on July 5, 2018 9:53AM
  • Kelces
    Kelces
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh you mean the same way Draco took it like 2 times already by haveing 3/4 of their raid go in thru there? :P

I don't know about that, didn't bother looking at names, because the only way to get banned is to call out names. How convenient...

Today again half of Draco got in thru bugged postern in Chal...

My point is dont try to portray EP or AD as saints and DC suddenly being the bug exploiters!

And my point is, that I (well at least would like to) portray certain names, which of course would have a backlash against me or anyone else doing that. I don't like anyone doing that, but certain people in the DC keep claiming their dominance is built purely on the basis of skill. It wouldn't surprise me if some are doing things, that are not allowed. So it essentially wasn't me doing any such claims in the first place.

I would really like to have a nice game without various frustrating actions, no matter from whom, that can reflect on whole factions.
    Edited by Kelces on July 6, 2018 12:12AM

PC - EU
    For the Pact!
  • angeleda
    angeleda
    ✭✭✭✭

Oh you mean the same way Draco took it like 2 times already by haveing 3/4 of their raid go in thru there? :P

I don't know about that, didn't bother looking at names, because the only way to get banned is to call out names. How convenient...

My point is dont try to portray EP or AD as saints and DC suddenly being the bug exploiters!

And my point is, that I (well at least would like to) portray certain names, which of course would have a backlash against me or anyone else doing that. I don't like anyone doing that, but certain people in the DC keep claiming their dominance is built purely on the basis of skill. It wouldn't surprise me if some are doing things, that are not allowed. So it essentially wasn't me doing any such claims in the first place.

I would really like to have a nice game without various frustrating actions, no matter from whom, that can reflect on whole factions.

That still portrays nothing though cause all alliances have taken advantage of it. Ive lsot keeps from AD that way, ive lost keeps from EP in primetime and I've see DC get in that way during a siege too...

• Kelces
    Kelces
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That still portrays nothing though cause all alliances have taken advantage of it. Ive lsot keeps from AD that way, ive lost keeps from EP in primetime and I've see DC get in that way during a siege too...

I agree, it happens in all factions and I would prefer it no where to happen. Just like as a fan of Brazil, I wouldn't like for this stupid Neymar to pull of a show to get some winning penalty or whatever. I think everyone should get the respect they deserve and this isn't the case for some who appear in every faction. It just happened to be those of the DC I had to mention, because it was actions there that I witnessed and therefore had to include in all this:
    Again, youre not listening... we fight for EMP and up to like Arrius or Farra with actual defenders... even numbers... Emp we take with 3-3-3 or 2-2-2 bars... no empty keeps there... When we reach Farra/Kings and then from all the "***" EP decide to log off (similar to what happens prime time but at least now you have the "luxury" of being even numbers but just cant compete) what are we supposed to do? Call it a night and leave the scrolls that you so graciously zerged with 50+++ people?? I dont think so... hence we only gaterape EP and if you check AD side is left alone (except emp keeps)...

Since nobody is perfect so I don't blame or accuse them, but to really get back to earth and reality, some things have to included which some don't like to admit or don't know. Just a correction, simple as that...

PC - EU
    For the Pact!
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    We have removed a few posts that were dangerously close to naming and shaming. You know the drill, folks, a bit of razzing is ok, naming and shaming of individuals or guilds is not.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post