The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Help!

Kwarla
Kwarla
Hi i brought marrowind 2 nd hand from game and iv tried to install it and says the code for it has already been used. What should i do is ther a way round this or should i just take it back
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    If the code you are trying to redeem says it's already been used, you will need to contact the retailer for a replacement code.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • vivisectvib16_ESO
    vivisectvib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    If the code you are trying to redeem says it's already been used, you will need to contact the retailer for a replacement code.

How is it ZOS replies to this query almost instantly - yet over a month of us pleading for a fix to the micro-stuttering/lag since Morrowind was introduced goes ignored? This is the epitome of bad customer service.

Get. Your. ***. Together.
  • Capsaica
    Capsaica
    ✭✭✭

How is it ZOS replies to this query almost instantly - yet over a month of us pleading for a fix to the micro-stuttering/lag since Morrowind was introduced goes ignored? This is the epitome of bad customer service.

I, too, have been irritated many times by ZoS's slow support and often frustrating customer service.

This, however, was a very simple sales support issue and could be answered quickly and easily. Why would you begrudge this person an answer to why their morrowind code is not working?

Game performance is a FAR more complex issue and I am quite certain that different folks here from ZoS in the forums would respond to that issue as opposed to this much more simple customer/sales support issue.
  • vivisectvib16_ESO
    vivisectvib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Capsaica wrote: »

I, too, have been irritated many times by ZoS's slow support and often frustrating customer service.

This, however, was a very simple sales support issue and could be answered quickly and easily. Why would you begrudge this person an answer to why their morrowind code is not working?

Game performance is a FAR more complex issue and I am quite certain that different folks here from ZoS in the forums would respond to that issue as opposed to this much more simple customer/sales support issue.

I'm not begrudging the OP - at all. I'm frustrated that a billing issue is answered immediately in a tech support forum when there are a ongoing and consistent issues that we're constantly having to ask after and that always go ignored by support and community management. Some simple freaking communication from ZOS is all I'm asking for.