The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for DPS in Selene's Web that DOESN'T USE A BOW OR ATTACK THE MOBS ON THE FINAL BOSS.

TheAngelofDeath99
TheAngelofDeath99
✭✭✭
If you're a dps, don't use a bow, because that means you are mentally ***. It's alright if you use the aoe, but don't go single target unless you're executing the last few.

Also, DON'T ATTACK THE MOBS ON THE FINAL BOSS. How many times do people have to see that I have aggroed the boss AND the mobs? Do not worry about the mobs, they will keep respawning, so if you continue killing them, you are just very stupid. Especially when the boss is still going strong at FULL HEALTH.

So please, I am just looking for a DPS or two that know how the fight works. Otherwise, get lost.
  • Malic
    Malic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you could hold aggro none of this would be a problem. ;)
  • dpencil1
    dpencil1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't worry. I'm sure the people you are annoyed with will read this and mend their ways.
  • Aerithone
    Aerithone
    ✭✭✭
    I have a bow-bow sorc with 30k dps,lol.
    I will show you fear in a handfull of dust.
  • ZOS_Mika
    ZOS_Mika
    admin
    Since this thread is rather old for a Looking For Group thread, we are going to go ahead and close it down. Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.