The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Error 200. Login Failed and Techincal support Web Assistant doesn't work.

roodbe
roodbe
Soul Shriven
I have been trying all day. It says contact customer support, but I can't find it. How do you contact customer support? I click web assistant in Support. I cycle through a bunch of useless questions, like is my internet on.... Then it can submit user name description and error code. I click find assistance. It shows email response, community, and wiki. The last two are useless. So I click email response and nothing happens.

Being a web developer I checked the console:

When I click email response it throws an error "Object doesn't support property or method 'includes".

Relative code:

for(i = 0; i < RNTinputs.length;i++){
if(RNTinputs.id.includes("rn_FormSubmit_") && RNTinputs.id.includes("_Button")){
SubmitButton = RNTinputs;
}
}

I am using IE Edge.
  • m12d12_ESO
    m12d12_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Have had the same issue. A few days went by and i couldnt even log in to my account on the forum.
    Accts
    mdzone5 cp 1051
    fragtaster cp 684
    lilly65 cp 652
    Almalexia 212
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    The issue you are having with submitting a support ticket through the web assistant could be browser related. Please give the following a try and see if any of these allow you to proceed.
    • Use a different browser
    • Temporarily disable any antivirus, ad/pop-up blockers, and firewalls
    • Access the site from a mobile device/network

If none of these help, you can also submit support tickets using the account recovery page.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • China337038191
    same thing i got
  • Paks_ESO
    Paks_ESO
    ✭✭
    Try resetting your router. That helped me clear up this same error the other day.
    PC/NA
  • China337038191
    It doesn't work :neutral:
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @China337038191 Please check your inbox for a PM regarding this.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post