The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.1 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

[BUGS] Collections/Furnishings/Eidetic Memory

Mix
Mix
✭✭✭✭✭
I reported these in-game as well, but am adding on here as well to hopefully get them fixed sooner!

Collections Bugs:
  • Clockwork Obscuros is in the Mementos section but not available in game (may confuse players who would, naturally, assume it was available)
  • Blood-Forged Skin is in the collections menu with source labelled as "crown store". (shouldn't be in menu until purchased)
  • Shaman Skin does not appear in the collections menu. (should be in menu with source listed)
  • Horns of the Reach DLC, collections icon, says you get a "bloodforged" skin. (update to the Shaman skin since Blood-Forged is not available via the DLC)

Furnishings:
  • Telvanni Candelabra, Masterwork has the same model as Telvanni Candelabra, Organic. Please give it a new model.
  • Mammoth Cheese, Mastercrafted has smoke attached to the bottom. Please remove useless smoke.
  • Witches Brazier, Primitive Log: the fire is beside the brazier rather than on it. Please adjust fire to be in the bowl.
  • Primal Brazier, Rock Slab: the fire is placed too low and see coming out of the brazier below the bowl. Please adjust the fire.
  • Witches Remains, Hagraven: this item is both an Achievement furnishing and purchasable on the crown store. One needs a new name and model! (or remove it from the crown store)
  • Witches Totem, Basic has the same model as Reconstructed Necromantic Focus. Please give it a new model.
  • Witches Totem, Ribcage Charms has the same model as the Wood Orc, Dreamcatcher. Please give it a new model
  • Hagraven Altar, Alchemical: this item is VERY hard to place and be usable. The 'yellow' aura occurs almost everywhere. Please adjust for easier placement.
  • Dwarven Gyroscope, Masterwork tooltip says "sittable". It is not a seat! Please remove from tooltip.
  • Dres Sewing Kit tooltip says "sittable". This is also not a seat. Please remove from tooltip.

Lore Library:
  • Clockwork Style appears in the motif section but isn't available to players. Please remove until available.
  • A Less Rude Song: no location in game? Please confirm this book has a location accessible to all players.
  • Adainaz' Journal: I cannot check on PTS due to lack of group to run DSC2. Please confirm this book has a location accessible to all players.
  • Black Snails Shipping Notice: read during Reclaiming Vos, no location after the quest. Please add after-quest location.
  • Captain Black Sword's Journal: no location in game? text suggests it should be in Glenumbra between Trapjaw and the shipwreck NE of her. Please add to game.
  • Freshly Penned Note: read during Reclaiming Vos, no location after the quest. Please add after-quest location.
  • House Redoran Proclamation: read during Divine Inquiries and not readable after quest. Please make readable after the quest.
  • Letter to Savarak: read during Reclaiming Vos, no location after the quest. Please add after-quest location.
  • Lord Vivec's Questions: read during Divine Conundrum, no location after the quest. Please add after-quest location.
  • Page from Sun-in-Shadow's Journal: read during the Sun-in-Shadow quest chain, no location after quest. Please add after-quest location.
  • Pierced Note: read during Family Reunion in upper suite of Redoran Kinhouse. After quest cannot enter the Kinhouse. Please allow access to Kinhouse or place note somewhere else after the quest.
  • Plea to Maximinus: no location in game? The text indicates it should be in Cyrodiil, near the Imperial City, at an Imperial Camp, I checked all the Imperial campsites around/near Imperial City and couldn't locate this book. Please confirm this book has a location accessible to all players.
  • Seythen's Journal Page: no location in game? Checked at Kushtashpi, Zergonipal, Vos near boy's house and couldn't find. Please confirm this book has a location accessible to all players.
  • Sun-in-Shadow's To Do List: read during the Sun-in-Shadow quest chain, no location after quest. Please add after-quest location.
  • Honored Ancestors: cannot read this in Veloth tomb after Ancestral Adversity complete. Please make readable
  • Very Old Note: cannot access the area of Veloth tomb where this note is after Ancestral Adversity is complete. Please allow access to this part of tomb or add an after-quest location.

New Eidetic Books I am still looking for:
  • My Dearest Love
  • Note to Amado
  • The Song of Pelinal, Volume 10 (possibly a readable housing item from Mayhem??)

THANK YOU for fixing Eyes of the Queen Only!
  • Toraf
    Toraf
    ✭✭✭
    After doing the quest "The Search for Shiri" there's no location for the book "Nahirah's journal". (I'm looking for this book since a year)
    PC - EU - Pact
    Toraf Lunathi - Grumpy nord dunmer (DK magicka nord dunmer CP750).
    - AR 46.
    - Achiev' 29,585.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Thanks for the comprehensive list! We'll go through to review these items.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • OmniDo
    OmniDo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sitting in both the Aeylid and Orc King Thrones is also not working.
    The character is forced forward several feet and "sits" in mid air.
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Update added July 20th:
    • Honored Ancestors: cannot read this in Veloth tomb after Ancestral Adversity complete. Please make readable
    • Very Old Note: cannot access the area of Veloth tomb where this note is after Ancestral Adversity is complete. Please allow access to this part of tomb or add an after-quest location.

The lorebooks Captain's Note, Bloody Note and Discarded Journal were located and successfully read:)
  • StrangerFull
    StrangerFull
    ✭✭✭
    Mix wrote: »
    New Eidetic Books I am still looking for:
    • My Dearest Love
    • The Song of Pelinal, Volume 10 (possibly a readable housing item from Mayhem??)

My Dearest Love must be in Khartag Point but only while do quest.
    I can't find book after quest in Zergonipap about moon sugar (one of two books maybe all 2 unavailable bacause available during quest and i found only one).
    The Song of Pelinal, Volume 10 in Cyrodiil. For Pact at north base near transit shrine.
    And Valia's Cargo Manifest in Deshaan can't be read after quest. Also unavailable book Letter to Sonya after quest "Torn Asunder" in Eastmarch. In marked place by LoreBooks other book.
  • StrangerFull
    StrangerFull
    ✭✭✭
    Update.

Still unavailabl eidetic memory books in game (for me):

Old books:

1. Valia's Cargo Manifest
    2. Letter to Sonya
    3. A Plea for Help

New books:

1. Recommended Methods of Moon Sugar Cultivations
    2. Pierced Note
    3. My Dearest Love
    4. Wakener's Sermon
    5. Arowendre's Diary Page 23
    6. Arowendre's Diary Page 26
    7. Page from Sun-in-Shadow's Journal
    8. Sun-in-Shadow's To Do List
    9. Freshy Penned Note
    10. Black Snails Shipping Notice
    11. Letter to Savarak
    12. Honored Ancestors
    13. Very Old Note
    14. Lord Vivec's Questions
    15. Barlizar's Hirelings

Old and new books with no locations (I don't think nobody from million players can't find them fro 3 years, CARL!):

1. Captain Black Sword's Journal
    2. Molag Mar Tax Records (can't find in Pulk as sayed in patch notes)
    3. Sadrith Mora Tax Records (can't find in Pulk as sayed in patch notes)
    4. Vos Tax Records (can't find in Pulk as sayed in patch notes)
    5. Plea to Maximinus
    6. Adainaz's Journal
    7. A Less Rude Song
  • StrangerFull
    StrangerFull
    ✭✭✭
    Another Update. Found these books: Molag Mar Tax Records, Sadrith Mora Tax Records, Vos Tax Records, My Dearest Love, Wakener's Sermon. Know how to find Recommended Methods of Moon Sugar Cultivations (while daily quest) and probably 5. Arowendre's Diary Page 23, Arowendre's Diary Page 26 (by travel to someone who in Mzanchend). Not sure Invitation to Morrowind can be readed from bookshelves.
  • elven.were_wolf
    elven.were_wolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    A plea for help is the only book I am missing from the Wrothgar Eidetic Memory, yet it is still not fixed after my numerous reporting of the issue :(
    Achievement hunter and secret admirer of Naryu Virian.
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @elven.were_wolf Do you report it in-game via the /bug report tool as well as here on the forums? Also, have you tried grouping with anyone on that quest stage to go into the Library in the Temple? (not a fix, but a work-around)

Eidetic Memory Bugged Books List
    @StrangerFull

1. Recommended Methods of Moon Sugar Cultivations (vivec delve daily - read in your inventory)
    2. Pierced Note (quest locked location in Redoran Kinhouse, no access after Family Reunion)
    3. My Dearest Love (vivec delve daily - Kartag's Point, read during quest)
    4. Wakener's Sermon (Forgotten Wastes public dungeon - Drinith Tomb, near the sacrifice that spawns 2 hungers)
    5. Arowendre's Diary Page 23 (Zalkin-Sul back entrance, Mzanchend)
    6. Arowendre's Diary Page 26 (see above)
    7. Page from Sun-in-Shadow's Journal (no location after quest complete)
    8. Sun-in-Shadow's To Do List (no location after quest complete)
    9. Freshy Penned Note (no location after quest complete)
    10. Black Snails Shipping Notice (no location after quest complete)
    11. Letter to Savarak (no location after quest complete)

12. Honored Ancestors (furniture item Velothi Podium has this book on it as a workaround..)
    13. Very Old Note (Veloth tomb, can group with someone on the quest)
    14. Lord Vivec's Questions (no location after quest complete)
    15. Barlizar's Hirelings (no location after quest complete)

I am personally missing:
    1. Captain Black Sword's Journal
    2. Black Snails Shipping Notice
    3. Freshly Penned Note
    4. Letter to Savarak
    5. Pierced Note
    6. Sun-in-Shadows To Do List
    7. Plea to Maximinus
    8. Page from Sun-in-Shadow's Journal
    9. Adainaz's Journal
    10. A Less Rude Song
    11. Lord Vivec's Questions
  • StrangerFull
    StrangerFull
    ✭✭✭
    Yep. I already collected all daily books but not collect some of can be collected with group.
  • ChockaShocka
    Captain Black Sword's Journal
    I found it on the eastern coast of northern Glenumbra at Trapjaw's Cove, at sw edge of boss location by big boulder,
    about 20 steps southwest of blue/black cracked glowy eggs which are next to "An Egg-citing Discovery!" lorebook.

Invitation to Morrowind
    I found in Seyda Neen - from the Seyda Neen Wayshrine, travel on the road south-southeast to the ship with 2 masts "The Windstorm" & enter the cabin on the right, the back end of the ship. It's on the desk.
    Edited by ChockaShocka on February 19, 2018 2:34PM
  • ChockaShocka
    Another Update. Found these books: Molag Mar Tax Records, Sadrith Mora Tax Records, Vos Tax Records, My Dearest Love, Wakener's Sermon. Know how to find Recommended Methods of Moon Sugar Cultivations (while daily quest) and probably 5. Arowendre's Diary Page 23, Arowendre's Diary Page 26 (by travel to someone who in Mzanchend). Not sure Invitation to Morrowind can be readed from bookshelves.

Where did you find those books please?
    Edited by ChockaShocka on February 19, 2018 2:34PM