Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Xbox one (NA) item prices?

Ceph_Nemesis
Hello. I just started playing eso again after a few months. I was wondering for xbox one (NA) how everyone finds out the prices for auctions? I have a bunch of blues and purples I would like to sell and the only guides I see are outdated. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Edited by Ceph_Nemesis on July 6, 2017 9:07PM
  • QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    esobay is of some limited usefulness...
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What I've started doing is 2 part:

The traders in Rawl have some of the most standard prices - I check here first.
    Go to the traders around my guilds' then price approximately where their prices are (a little lower)

Then if it doesn't sell, cut price by 50%, then it usually sells
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • xb1LL_mr_sir_LL
    xb1LL_mr_sir_LL
    ✭✭✭
    people will walk around for an hour askin others about prices before they use their brain and just check traders in popular locations.
  • drake88131
    drake88131
    ✭✭✭
    Dude..go to mournhold...look at prices...make urs 1k less than lowest. Bam! You're welcome.