The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking For Activities Guild PS4 NA

mrdiamond666
mrdiamond666
✭✭✭
So I am looking for a guild for PS4, NA server. One that has daily activities, like skyreach saturdays, fishing fridays, makeup mondays, etc. A guild that does different activities daily. Do you know of any? Thanks. Send me a message. My PSN name the same as here.
Edited by mrdiamond666 on June 29, 2017 1:06AM
  • Kurevin
    Kurevin
    Hello Mr Diamond, I am an officer of a social guild that has activities such as skyshards, lore books, world bosses, and trials. We don’t hold activities every day but we are looking to get tot hat point. Right now it’s more of every other day but we are looking for new officers to help out with hosting new events. If you’re interested please let me know and I can share more details.
  • mrdiamond666
    mrdiamond666
    ✭✭✭
    Wow. So I have a guild I can drop, for a more active guild. Plus I have a couple pretty active ones, that I may be able to cordinate us all doing stuff. Yes it sounds great... hit me up