The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How would I report a player for constant harassment

• SpookyPickle
    SpookyPickle
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for all your input ladies and gentlemen, I just really wish a ZOS staff member would hop on and give their input

Youre not likely going to get a staff member to reply to elementary school drama you're having within a guild that's optional to be a part of.
  • realablecreatur
    Thanks for all your input ladies and gentlemen, I just really wish a ZOS staff member would hop on and give their input

Youre not likely going to get a staff member to reply to elementary school drama you're having within a guild that's optional to be a part of.

Seeing on how it's harassment that's legal and very adult
  • FluffyReachWitch
    FluffyReachWitch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A reminder: Guilds aren't separate from ESO. They can set rules as far as membership and participation go, but the terms of service and code of conduct do not end where guilds begin. Someone continuously harassing guild members in game is very much an issue for Zenimax to handle, same for Microsoft if it's on their lines of communication.

Best of luck to you OP. I hope ZOS or Microsoft gets this sorted out quick.
  • realablecreatur
    A reminder: Guilds aren't separate from ESO. They can set rules as far as membership and participation go, but the terms of service and code of conduct do not end where guilds begin. Someone continuously harassing guild members in game is very much an issue for Zenimax to handle, same for Microsoft if it's on their lines of communication.

Best of luck to you OP. I hope ZOS or Microsoft gets this sorted out quick.
    Thanks buddy I appreciate it
  • Dalsinthus
    Dalsinthus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sorry that you're being treated this way OP. If you want to join friendly and helpful social guild on Xbox PM me and I'll hook you up. I promise that behavior like this would not be tolerated.
  • realablecreatur
    Dalsinthus wrote: »
    I'm sorry that you're being treated this way OP. If you want to join friendly and helpful social guild on Xbox PM me and I'll hook you up. I promise that behavior like this would not be tolerated.

Thanks buddy I appreciate that a lot, I won't be back on for about a month or so I'm taking a break and stopping my sub until I get a real reply from ZOS or microsoft about the issue. But I'd gladly take you up on that offer just shoot me an invite my gamertag is the same as my name on here
  • realablecreatur
  • realablecreatur
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If the threats are coming from another player on XB1 or PS4 ZOS unfortunately can't step in. All matters regarding social aspects on the consoles have to be dealt with by the console manufacturer. It sucks but if someone on their platform is griefing or making threats then they Microsoft or Sony have to deal with it directly.
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Seeing on how it's harassment that's legal and very adult

There's everything indicating that you don't get along with another guild member (and vice-versa) and nothing indicating harassment (else you don't know what harassment means).
    If your GM doesn't take care of the situation, either he/she has good reasons not to, or he/she's not doing his/her job. In both cases you're better off leaving the guild.
    You can't ask ZOS to take care of all your little everyday problems that, frankly, you should be able to take care of by yourself.

Edited by anitajoneb17_ESO on June 28, 2017 11:31AM
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭

STOP THAT.. YOU will end up with a forum ban before you get your issue fixed that is as easy as you leaving a guild. Calling out ZoS employees is viewed as harassment. I am afraid YOU are choosing to be harassed in this situation. Leave the damn guild and be done with it. I can tell you exactly what the Zos stance is; "Thanks for your report. But, due to this involving another player, we cant tell you what discipline we are taking."
    Edited by Darlgon on June 28, 2017 11:35AM
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • Laplace
    Laplace
    ✭✭✭
    JesterH wrote: »
    Guild voice chat I should add* and also Xbox live party chat

Report to Microsoft and if its this serious they will brick his console making it offline forever

Absolutely true. Microsoft is notorious for their draconian TOS. Very, very notorious. If he's making actual threats, and depending on the hateful crap he's spewing (racism, homophobia, and misogyny are stuff that can get you banned from Xbox Live pretty quickly), you won't have to worry about him for much longer.

Trust me on this. I'm speaking from experience. If ZoS won't do anything, Microsoft will.
  • ZOS_Ragnar
    ZOS_Ragnar
    admin
    @realablecreatur Let's not spam staff members. I understand that you are frustrated at the situation but this thread is filled with helpful comments on how to deal with this kind of situation. We advise you to report all incidents of harrassment: How can I protect myself from Harassment?. Please be aware that we do not interfere with guild management; if you are not happy with players in the guild we recommend that you leave and find another guild that you are more satisfied with.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Faylis
    Faylis
    ✭✭✭

If your mini tantrum here is indicative of the way you conduct yourself, it seems pretty clear why you are having a hard time.
  • realablecreatur
    Faylis wrote: »

If your mini tantrum here is indicative of the way you conduct yourself, it seems pretty clear why you are having a hard time.

I don't see how tagging them is a mini tantrum. I'm just trying to get one of them to respond
  • realablecreatur
    ZOS_RyanM wrote: »
    @realablecreatur Let's not spam staff members. I understand that you are frustrated at the situation but this thread is filled with helpful comments on how to deal with this kind of situation. We advise you to report all incidents of harrassment: How can I protect myself from Harassment?. Please be aware that we do not interfere with guild management; if you are not happy with players in the guild we recommend that you leave and find another guild that you are more satisfied with.

It's gone past the issue of being in the guild, he's been removed from the guild and still finds a way to literally send me death threats and being extremely racist and threatening to *** me. I feel like someone should step in because I'm on the verge of contacting the police for him doing these things. Also telling me what my address is and threatening to have swat come to my house. There are a lot of issues here
  • Faylis
    Faylis
    ✭✭✭

It's gone past the issue of being in the guild, he's been removed from the guild and still finds a way to literally send me death threats and being extremely racist and threatening to *** me. I feel like someone should step in because I'm on the verge of contacting the police for him doing these things. Also telling me what my address is and threatening to have swat come to my house. There are a lot of issues here

OK, I am calling BS. If the above is true and threats of violence are being made against you then why hell are you here asking for the pixel police to save you? get off the internet and go to the police...

You cannot be this dense. then again....
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you done any of the things discussed here? Anything at all besides report on forum? Report to Microsoft. Mute them on Xbox chat (https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/xbox-live/block-or-mute-other-player). Continue to report in game, and advocate for yourself by staying the hell away from him. If he's been kicked out of your guild, it shouldn't be that hard to avoid being in a voicecomm channel with him.
    Edited by Reverb on June 29, 2017 12:04PM
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • realablecreatur
    Reverb wrote: »
    Have you done any of the things discussed here? Anything at all besides report on forum? Report to Microsoft. Mute them on Xbox chat (https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/xbox-live/block-or-mute-other-player). Continue to report in game, and advocate for yourself by staying the hell away from him. If he's been kicked out of your guild, it shouldn't be that hard to avoid being in a voicecomm channel with him.
    Yeah I've done everything possible, he's even added me on Facebook and somehow got my number & things have just escalated. I'm just not entirely certain that the police can do anything but I'm filing a police report today about it
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is when a game is a game to me. Not worth it to deal with the crap. If the GM is not doing enough to prevent such crap from happening, then such guild isn't worth it to me.. later. Granted, there are always two sides to a story, and not saying this side from this OP is not truthful or anything; however, screw that. If someone is that bad, block the *** and later guild. Plenty of other guilds you can join.
  • SirGabenOfSteamia
    SirGabenOfSteamia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I've done everything possible, he's even added me on Facebook and somehow got my number & things have just escalated. I'm just not entirely certain that the police can do anything but I'm filing a police report today about it

Lol did you steal his chest or something?
    And so, Akatosh revealed himself to a young Gaben, and granted him purpose.
    "Grant them Steam sales," he commanded.
    And obey, he did.
  • realablecreatur

Lol did you steal his chest or something?

No, he was trying to sell a few sharpened/defending weapons and I merely told him that they don't sell for 500k each and he needed to research the items& things just continued to escalate
  • realablecreatur
    Faylis wrote: »

OK, I am calling BS. If the above is true and threats of violence are being made against you then why hell are you here asking for the pixel police to save you? get off the internet and go to the police...

You cannot be this dense. then again....

Ripleys believe it or not, hate to break it to u but it's all true
  • LadyDestiny
    LadyDestiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Artemiisia wrote: »
    I understand perfect, hes bothering you somehow with words, and as long as you can see them, you will be bothered, so put him on your ignore list, whats said in guild chats is mostly up to guild politics and whats allowed and not. Zos dont deal with that so much, if anything.
    No most of what's going on is over voice chat in the guild sanctioned voice chat channels, or in Xbox live party's where he has members invite me so he can harass me

If he is having members invite you just to harrass and they are complying, LEAVE THAT GUILD! Plain and simple....
  • bottleofsyrup
    bottleofsyrup
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why is this in the Crown Store section?
  • Ostaradoe
    Ostaradoe
    ✭✭✭
    If he is now contacting you on your phone then you need to get the police involved. Also block him on facebook, no-one can just add you without you confirming the friend request.
  • pattyLtd
    pattyLtd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Initially i felt bad for you because harrassment sucks.
    At this point im having a hard time believing you tbh, whats next? He murdered your cats?

Your story loses credibility if you are really this bothered by it you would have dealt with it by now.
    I hate blocking as i prefer to talk things through but if your story is true then i honestly have no idea why you havent pushed that button yet.

You might aswell be trying to get someone banned for childish reasons and go as far as blaming them for things they never did. Thats probably why "if you dont have proof" its unlikely any staff menber will get involved in this.
    English is not my native language, no grammar police please, tyvm