The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

No option to create new character

Therwind
Therwind
✭✭✭
I have 1 slot left out of 8 yet I have no option to create a new character.
Xbox of course.
  • Synfaer
    Synfaer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you recently deleted a character?
    Pretty sure there is a 24hr cooldown after you delete a character before you can use that slot.
    Not 100% though...
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's a bug, ZOS are aware.
    Synfaer wrote: »
    Have you recently deleted a character?
    Pretty sure there is a 24hr cooldown after you delete a character before you can use that slot.
    Not 100% though...

Incorrect @Synfaer . You can use that slot immediately after a character is deleted. You need to wait 24 hours for a character deletion to refresh though
    Edited by AzraelKrieg on June 13, 2017 8:23AM
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • Therwind
    Therwind
    ✭✭✭
    I deleted a character 3or4 days ago.
  • Xoz
    Xoz
    ✭✭✭
    This is also a problem on PS4. I had to delete a character and the option returned...
    It's a bug as far as I can tell
    PS4 & PC
    AD
  • MasterLenman
    MasterLenman
    ✭✭✭✭
    Apparently it's only if you don't own morrowind. So you can fix the problem yourself for only 40 bucks!
  • jircris11
    jircris11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try clearing your xb1 or ps4 catch it fixed it for me.
    IGN: Ki'rah
    Khajiit/Vampire
    DC/AD faction/NA server.
    RPer
  • Therwind
    Therwind
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks I'll try this later
  • iGuavaTH
    iGuavaTH
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently it's only if you don't own morrowind. So you can fix the problem yourself for only 40 bucks!

Fantastic. I can't even buy Morrowind as it's not available in Asia on PS4. I guess my 7 characters will all go fishing then.