The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

WereWolf Build

TankHealz2015
TankHealz2015
✭✭✭

Looking for the latest PvP Werewolf builds.

Especially a Dragonknight Werewolf - would love to emphasize Vampire Killer (it seems that most of Cyridil is full of Vampire players)

All of the guides and videos I've found seem to be outdated.

Any new fresh builds or even Morrowind ready tips?

---yes, Werewolf is a huge "Target Me" but, I only run in groups and it's quite fun even if I die a lot...

Ideas?
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know about Marrowind ready builds . We are still on standby for one last patch and need that info before finalizing any theory crafted ideas on the shelf . If your in a hurry you could do 10/10/42 attribute with hulking Druegar and BlackRose DK . Tower mundus sword and board 2/handed . Mix cost red stam Jewelry glyphs with a regen . Prismatic onslaught weapon glyphs or sap stam glyphs depending how much resource you burn . Should still be tanky enough to get by . I suggest waiting though . DK PVP WW is not easy to play .
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I would suggest for DK
    Offensive/solo:
    -Troll king
    -Beekeeper/orgnum's
    Viper/Pirate/shieldbreaker (Jewelry)

Swap out 3rd set for Fasalla's Guile with health regen while running in group. (I do this a lot) this uses the "KILL ME NOW" to your team's advantage.

The health regen will make you very survivable, no super nerfs coming to it or proc sets.

I would look to shieldbreaker as magic sorcs will be very popular come next patch.

I run a EP pvp werewolf group every Wednesday, if you are US PC hit me up sometime, I can show you pros and cons to different werewolf builds.
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • TankHealz2015
    TankHealz2015
    ✭✭✭

Thanks!

I have plenty of resources.

Hhmm, I probably watched your video! The cool all Werewolf group ... I'd love to join the pack, except that I'm DC.

I only play one character. And every so often I like to switch it up a bit. Been playing magika tank for a while, so now it's time to go Stamina-Werewolf.

I have full sets of both Durok's Bane and Fasala's Guile. As well as Beekeeper, Hulking Draugr, Automaton, and others...

Onslaught Prism enchants.. Just got a couple yesterday... almost 5.7k damage to undead. sounds pretty sweet.

I just want to be sure that I "gold" out the correct weapon set... I don;t have many gold tempers. Can;t waste them on mistakes.

Perhaps one day alliance change will be an option.

Thanks for the responses!

• TankHealz2015
    TankHealz2015
    ✭✭✭

Any DC Werewolves Guilds or even "Werewolf Friends Group"?

• TheStealthDude
    TheStealthDude
    ✭✭✭✭
    Have you thought about trying Pelinals with Werewolf? Would help make the heal a lot more useful. Couple of setups I'm thinking of trying in Morrowind that range from more tanky to more damage.
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The new Shacklebreaker crafted set (+2k stamina and +2k magicka) will be awesome for werewolf and pairs very well with Black Rose.

If you run in a group the Durok/Fasalla's setup mentioned above is very strong. If you want to be a little more of a glass cannon then Senche's Bite is very strong since werewolf dodge roll is very fast which allows you to use the proc consistently. And of course Viper is always an option if you don't mind getting lots of hate whispers...
  • TankHealz2015
    TankHealz2015
    ✭✭✭
    To the pro-players,

Alcast, Patrick Scott, Ardicer, and others... big props to you all for developing such cool werewolf builds.

BUT. after watching all your videos and reading, and reading... I've found the common factors in all your builds.

1. Maelstrom weapons (most builds but not all)
    2. gold quality weapons
    3. prismatic (tri-stat) enchants on armor

Running with a dedicated group makes all the difference in the world too.

Try a build without any of these factors and good luck pulling numbers...

So, at the moment, I'm running with 5 Hulking Draugr, 5 Automaton, 2 Selene's/Pirate Monster set.
    My stats are no where near what these guys are getting...

Purple armor and weapons, normal enchant, and set weapons...

Any other ideas?
  • TankHealz2015
    TankHealz2015
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmm,

Monster Set- Selene's? or Troll King? or Pirate?

Sergeant's Mail HA on body- (+1694 heavy attack damage)

Automaton weapons and jewelry (+400 damage to physical attacks)

weapons - gold-infused + gold prismatic enchants (6080 damage to vampire)

Werewolf form light and heavy attacks ?

EDIT* anybody know if the Sergeant's Mail set is still bugged? Several forum posts claim that the 5th piece bonus drops in Cyridil.
    Edited by TankHealz2015 on May 20, 2017 2:08PM
  • Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well while you fella's are busy reminiscing about that, I have been coming up with an Experimental Warden Build for beginners that is sure to become popular, but until I can get the proper mathematical specs for the changes to several factors & the new Revamped Champion system on 6/6/2017 on console, it is currently a draft until further notice.
    I know what you di-Iddly did... (you would be wise not to do that again during a time when Suspicion in the gaming space is at an all time high.)
    by not actually revealing real drop tables in the game for all items, you only prove what has been proven with proof of concept that you can/will manipulate item drop chances based on certain elements performed by the player.