The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Why not offer faction change on crown store?

Pdl123
Pdl123
Soul Shriven
I think tou guys should offer alliance change on thw crown store since the one tamriel update since it really doesnt matter where you quest anymore it is something myself and wife would pay for
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sure, bring your information on the filthy reds and blues to ad
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Faction changes would create even more population imbalance on factions.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • EC_Rob
    EC_Rob
    ✭✭✭
    It is definitly something i'd pay for too as i switched from alliance regarding pvp. I believe it is actually coming any time soon but i cant say for sure.

Enjoy!
    @EC_Rob
    GM of Nirn Traders (PC-EU)
    GM of Aetherius Trade (PC-EU)
    GM of Sovngarde Traders (PC-EU)

Keep it causal, enjoy your games.
    Kill in good spirit, die in good spirit.

Magicka Templar since 2014. Breton master race forever.
  • FoulSnowpaw
    FoulSnowpaw
    ✭✭✭
    It would be cool if we could become a mercenary, or factionless.

This is One Tamriel. Play the way YOU want.
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Faction Change .. make it happen. Do it
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Don't think it's coming soon anytime when you can just level up a new character in that alliance , too much unbalance in the factions as it is this could lead to only have two alliances which would kill the game
  • visionality
    visionality
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm all in for a faction change if - and only if - it's paired with a faction-balance for Cyrodiil. Meaning that the current pop-lock-system would be sized down to the lowest populated alliance and limiting other alliances to their size plus max. 10%. Not counting IC which should be totally independent of Cyrodiil anyways.

Otherwise you will just have ppl swarming to the dominating alliance and bleeding out the other factions.
  • dovakiin5574
    dovakiin5574
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think after playing through Cadwell's Gold on a character, you should get a one-time chance to change alliance. Would make some form of sense actually.
    PAPSMEAR - Positively Against Paws SMEAR campaign - Say YES to crown crates
  • RANKK7
    RANKK7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They really should add this option at least for characters who never entered AvA zone, I have an Altmer and a Khajiit PVE exclusive since I won't pvp ever an AD and I won't delete a fully leveled character with horse training and all.
    So, as things are now, they will never pvp.
    lll
    "I really don't know who the **** came off with this change. Definitely somebody who does not play the game, that's for sure".
    lll
  • MattT1988
    MattT1988
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Why'd you post this twice?
  • LZH
    LZH
    ✭✭✭✭
    There definitely should be the option. Just make it so that you can only swap alliances at the end of a campaign.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    This thread is being closed as this same topic has been posted twice. You can go here to continue discussion in the first thread.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.