Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Limited Crown Crafting Motif: Celestial Available in the Crown Store (All Platforms)

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
The Celestial crafting motif is now available in the Crown Store on all platforms for a limited time, starting today (May 11) through May 15 at 10AM EDT. Look for it in the “Featured” section of the in-game Crown Store. Dress like the Celestials now!

Crown Crafting Motif: Celestial
998a7ea240fa30174c3d77b74eee60e7.jpg
“Prepare thyself to adopt the divine appearance of the Constellations Incarnate! As above, so below: this was ever our creed. And thus, O Celestial below, to craft thy arms and armor, thou shalt follow this guidance and these models. Grasp this motif quickly, while ye may. So saith the Guardian of Stars!"

The Celestial crafting motif is available for a limited time from May 11 to May 15 and costs 6,000 crowns.

Have you mastered this motif and are dressed in this style? Post your pictures here, or share them with us on Twitter or Instagram.
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In before "rip-off" and "cheaper from guild store" posts.

Also no typos in this announcement, moving on...

(I wish I could post something useful here but I have this one and the price is kinda silly again).
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    Also no typos in this announcement.

Natches is getting better at this...

#argoniancommunitymanager
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Good luck selling any of these
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol
  • MrFish024
    MrFish024
    ✭✭✭
    Instead of giving us more things to buy can you fix vmol? It's been 77 days. @ZOS_GinaBruno
  • Preyfar
    Preyfar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Celestial is like 50K gold in game. The individual pages don't sell for much at all anymore because everybody gets them from doing normal raids. 50k gold -vs- $50+.

ANYONE can make 50k gold in a day without trying. Just run into a public dungeon, kill everything in sight, sell all the loot. Lather, rinse, repeat. It's a hell of a lot cheaper of the Crown cost of the motif and the pages are NOT hard to find on guild vendors. At all. In any way.
  • Bam_Bam
    Bam_Bam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *When you buy this but you forgot your crafter already knows it and the ensuing delight knowing that ZoS won't refund you*
    Joined January 2014
    PC EU - PvE & BGs & PvP (Vivec)
    Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
    Lims Kragm'a
    Bam Bam Bara
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno The promotional image depicts a staff style that cannot actually be crafted.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/343526
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • Inig0
    Inig0
    ✭✭✭✭
    6000 crowns is a lot of crowns. IS what i would say if i was surprised about zos charging that much for something so ridiculous like a motif. Alas i am not surprised..
    GM: Mechanically Challenged
    In game - @Inig0
    Sorc - Inigo- Beautiful Chocolate Man
    NB - Raphiki - Beautiful Chocolate Man
    Temp - Ineegø - ınıgo
    DK - Inigø - Alfeus - Down for Maintenance
    Warden - Help I Made a Warden
    PC NA
    Youtube Stuffs
    Only the best memes die twice
  • xmaveri
    xmaveri
    ✭✭✭
    $50 for this?? Common guys that's the price for a game that developers spent years making filled with hours of playable, enjoyable,rewarding content . Really $20 should be the max for rare motifs and that's pushing it in my opinion. Glad the community pointed out that this same motif is available for next to nothing at the guild stores.
  • Grileenor
    Grileenor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    In before "rip-off" and "cheaper from guild store" posts.

Also no typos in this announcement, moving on...

(I wish I could post something useful here but I have this one and the price is kinda silly again).

There is a typo: it is meant to be 600 crowns. 6000 is that far off, it can't be intended :wink:
  • Herelacfreahelm
    Herelacfreahelm
    ✭✭✭
    Just wondering if when this is purchased by one of my characters and when his crafting skill allows this to be used, is it then unlocked for all of my characters on the account or only for the character that purchased it from the crown store?
  • Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭
    erichc68s wrote: »
    Just wondering if when this is purchased by one of my characters and when his crafting skill allows this to be used, is it then unlocked for all of my characters on the account or only for the character that purchased it from the crown store?
    The motif can only be used by the character that learns it. I believe if one character purchases the motif, it can be put in the bank then withdrawn by another to learn .....

This is the same for all motifs, even the one you find in game .....

Edited by Balibe on May 13, 2017 10:31PM
  • esp1992
    esp1992
    ✭✭✭
    Celestial looks like ***!!!!
    Bring back the Frostcaster Motif!
    MY CHARACTERS

Clouse the White Warden - Breton AD MAG Warden
    Jaro the Wild Changeling - Bosmer AD STAM Warden
  • Meathook94
    Meathook94
    ✭✭✭
    Now THAT is greed right there. I'm glad I mastered the motif 2 days before this came out.
  • Synfaer
    Synfaer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed!
    Ridiculous price for something easily obtained in game.

It is most likely just a marketing tactic aimed at brainwashing us to paying more for 'exclusive' motifs in the future.
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What a bargain
  • Jah_Shaka
    Jah_Shaka
    ✭✭
    I'll be buying 3 <3