The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

"You've asked questions that now have answers" -Annoying Forum Issue

Vrienda
Vrienda
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello, I made this same thread four months ago and the person who was supposed to be 'helping' me never got back, even after I eventually posted in that same thread two months later.

So here I go again, hoping my issue will finally be fixed: ever since the original beta forums shut down I've been getting the "You've asked questions that now have answers" popup.
I assume that this is because I asked questions during the original beta but couldn't mark them as answered before the beta forums shut down back in 2014, at least that's what others who have had this issue claimed.

I've had this obnoxious popup occurring constantly for THREE YEARS now, it makes these forums almost impossible to use on my IPad since the popup gets in the way all the time and the tiny cross makes it hard to close.

Can someone PLEASE help me by deleting all those beta questions or marking them as answered on my behalf or something?

Here's the original thread that ended up being pointless from December last year, I did what I was told to do, still waiting: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en-GB/discussion/308341/youve-asked-questions-that-now-have-answers-popup#latest

Thanks for reading.
Desperate for Roleplaying servers to bring open world non-organised RP to Elder Scrolls Online. Please ZOS.
  • ZOS_CoriJ
    ZOS_CoriJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The reason this thread was not answered was because we didn't receive any feedback either on what may be causing the issue. From the surface there seemed to be no particular issues. I'm unaware of what became of the request.

Just now, I took a look into your account for any thread you posed as a question. It seems that there were a few questions that had not been flagged off as having been answered. Two of these were your own responses to your own thread. It is odd for responses of your own to count toward your own question, but something to keep in mind if you make another question thread. This may have been why these fell under your radar.

These answers were neutralized. Let us know if that resolves the issue.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

No longer available to take PMs or messages: Please defer to another Moderator
    Staff Post
  • Vrienda
    Vrienda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everything seems to be fixed so far! Thank you so much!
    Desperate for Roleplaying servers to bring open world non-organised RP to Elder Scrolls Online. Please ZOS.
  • ZOS_CoriJ
    ZOS_CoriJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That must have been it. :)
    Glad to hear it's no longer a bother for you.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

No longer available to take PMs or messages: Please defer to another Moderator
    Staff Post