The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

April Crown Store Showcase

AnotherRealm
AnotherRealm
✭✭
Is it coming tomorrow or today?
  • menedhyn
    menedhyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Next week, I think. Tuesday.
    'Pure rains make sweet rivers'
  • vixenVIPER
    vixenVIPER
    Soul Shriven
    So it's Tuesday now... No showcase yet. It's 8am - I don't know why I am impatient. xD
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    vixenVIPER wrote: »
    So it's Tuesday now... No showcase yet. It's 8am - I don't know why I am impatient. xD

So 2am or something where the forums folks work ;)
  • Damianos
    Damianos
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Any news on when we will get some information on this month's crown store showcase?
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Literally the top thing on the Dev Tracker.
    Yep, confirming that we're publishing it tomorrow.

@Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »

Well that was yesterday.. so it's now officially today... Hmmmmm

;) I'm sure it'll be soon!
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Damianos
    Damianos
    ✭✭✭✭

I clearly missed it in the spam of the outpost flipping. Also, barely 6am for me and just started the coffee IV.
  • Damianos
    Damianos
    ✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »

Thanks MissBizz!
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »

Right yeah I am with you now, it's 12:58 AM my time it was posted which means it's still today. :sweat_smile:

Apologies all, I'll stop being snarky now. :neutral:
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    The April Crown Store Showcase will be published a little later today. :)
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Damianos
    Damianos
    ✭✭✭✭
    The April Crown Store Showcase will be published a little later today. :)

Awesome, thanks!
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aww man. @ZOS_JessicaFolsom is usually on top of this. well at least @ZOS_GinaBruno aka "Natches-the-Potes" confirmed it would be later today.
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Majia
    Majia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Grand Topal Hideaway only for a couple of days :-(
    Amélie Kara - Magicka Templer - PC EU
    Makellose Eroberin - Die Entfesselte - Geistschlächterin

"I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it." (Terry Pratchett)
  • argouru
    argouru
    ✭✭✭
    Majia wrote: »
    Grand Topal Hideaway only for a couple of days :-(

Yeah, why make it a limited time purchase? They want us to spend what, $150 in a single month on these? That's crazy!

• argouru
    argouru
    ✭✭✭
    Dear ZoS,,, If you're going to make the island home a limited-time purchase, please keep the cost reasonable, like under 10K in crowns reasonable. We're not all rich enough to afford more than that. Thanks.
  • Darkstorne
    Darkstorne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    9b6a316e892017524aa20424e26c725e.jpg

HNNNG! Just what my black-maned Khajiit needed! I was bummed out about the previous black-maned lion mount being locked into Crown Crates, but really happy to see this guy is on the Store :smile:
  • tklawson
    tklawson
    ✭✭✭
    Still waiting for that Akaviri motif to drop in the Crown Store...
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tklawson wrote: »
    Still waiting for that Akaviri motif to drop in the Crown Store...

I think you're gona wait a long time
    Beta tester November 2013
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    New personality looks promising!
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • MinuitPro
    MinuitPro
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can anyone at ZOS confirm if Earthtear is going to be removed/replaced by the Hideaway or will both and their furnishing packs remain with the update? This affects many choices for me.
  • TimidGazelle
    TimidGazelle
    ✭✭✭
    MinuitPro wrote: »
    Can anyone at ZOS confirm if Earthtear is going to be removed/replaced by the Hideaway or will both and their furnishing packs remain with the update? This affects many choices for me.

Unless they say otherwise, assume nothing is going rare.
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    New personality looks promising!

I hope it looks nice! I have one character in mind for it.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • Wayshuba
    Wayshuba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not one to usually complain but Grand Topal Hideway available for only four days is complete bologna for such a high ticket item. It should be a permanent addition to the Crown Store not a limited availability item.
    Edited by Wayshuba on April 5, 2017 9:13PM
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like another lion for me
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Knowing the price Zos are likely to charge I want female Bretons fanning me and feeding me grapes while I relax there
  • greylox
    greylox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is exactly what i asked for for the scholar months ago :). Take my moneys
    PC EU

House of the Black Lotus
    *{Smokes-in-the-Shade }* (Mag pet Sorc Argonian, prolific thief, willing participant of the dark arts, gardener of exotic...herbs)
    {Lugdum The Mechanist} (Hybrid Orc Templar, collector of ancient Ayleid smoking pipes)
    {Rantoul} (Dark Elf Magknight, likes an ale between boss fights, has been known to offer daedric princes out in a fist fight)
    {Red, The Wanderer} (Bosmer stam sorc and hunter extraordinaire)
    {Shoots-For-Stars} (Argonian Mag pet Sorc Ice mage Healer)
    *{Jinny the spark }* (Sassy Imperial Stamplar)
    {Crezzi the Drifter} (Magblade khajiit burglar, available for questionable operations)
    {Grif the Despised} (StamKnight Tank Nord, Eastmarch Master Drinker and spinner of tall yarns)
    {Geraldine Stone-Heart} (High Elf MagSorc Ice Tank, Mystic, practitioner of the ancient arts)
    *{Anawinn}* (Stam pet Ward Redguard, Mother to a bear and an unruly Hunger,Librarian, field medic and natures fist)

{*}Mains
    { CP 900+ }

Caretaker of Battle Island (Grand Topal), the holiday destination for the discerning warrior
    Residing in Stay-Moist Mansion-Shadowfen - The Smoking Den (as of 6th feb 2017)

• Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It looks amazing but the housing space sucks its round straw huts on bamboo platforms.
    It's amazing to see huge areas that can easily hold 100 people capped with 24 guests only.
    Edited by Krainor1974 on April 6, 2017 12:29PM
  • TimidGazelle
    TimidGazelle
    ✭✭✭
    It looks amazing but the housing space sucks its round straw huts on bamboo platforms.
    It's amazing to see huge areas that can easily hold 100 people capped with 24 guests only.

It's probably better suited to the people that get extra creative and have alot of house items to pull it off. I personally like the house but I have practically nothing to decorate it with so I won't consider getting it.
  • Nerouyn
    Nerouyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MinuitPro wrote: »

Hopefully you'll get your confirmation but I'd bet on Earthtear remaining in the store.

All the racial houses can be bought with in-game gold, so there's diminished appeal for spending real money on those.

Limited time sales are great / evil, but they also need permanent options as well so that there's always something for would-be buyers. That's what Earthtear likely is in the crown store equation.