The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Unusually Long Loading Time Again!!

dilvid
dilvid
Soul Shriven
Guys,

Bit of a p take really. What is the actual issue that is causing this? Is it that your servers aren't up the scratch? Is it that the Xbox can't load some files?

Come on, pull your finger out. There has been a few times that I've read this has supposedly been fixed, is this a lie or are you continually introducing breaking changes?

I'm a dev for a living (not games but I'm still a dev)....do you need some advice on how to stop introducing breaking changes? How to merge code correctly?

Been sat here now about 10 minutes waiting to load in Hew's Bane. Unusually Long Loading time is an understatement, how about it saying 'This will never load'.

Sorry but had to have a rant.
  • ZOS_PeterT
    ZOS_PeterT
    ✭✭✭
    Are you still having this issue with your game connection?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios

Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

Staff Post
  • QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_PeterT wrote: »
    Are you still having this issue with your game connection?

Been having this quite a bit lately XBOX NA, est times 8PM-1AM average.

smells like the influx of new players causing higher server/network loading?
  • velvetelvis
    i have been having A LOT of long load time, game crashes, and loading as i run thru vivec city. i play with somebody else who will load in 5-10 seconds before me. he can see me, but i still see a loading screen.

i have checked my internet and its fine, i have checked thru xbox and its fine. i dont know what to do but it is really frustrating.
  • Azalin4savioR
    I get the unusually long load times everyday, sometimes 3-4 times a day. Even after today's maintenance it still happens.