Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "ESO: Morrowind – Introduction to Vvardenfell"

ZOS_JessicaFolsom
ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Community Manager
de7b36c540d70fdde671bd2dd29b1d75.jpg

This is the official discussion thread for the "ESO: Morrowind – Introduction to Vvardenfell" blog article. Not familiar with the island home of the Dark Elves? Get the inside scoop on Vvardenfell and what you will experience there with this in-depth article on The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind's setting.
Jessica Folsom
Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
Staff Post
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not familiar with the island home of the Dark Elves?!
    Gratz, You officially getting title of "N'wah".
  • menedhyn
    menedhyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Always happy to see articles like this!
    'Pure rains make sweet rivers'
  • Darkonflare15
    Darkonflare15
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I was always curious about Shegorad because it is the only area they never talk about and the datamines look like we will not go to the area.
  • LMar
    LMar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is a nice article but this point here had me scratching my head :

"They maintain a hold on their holy site of Ald'ruhn, despite House Redoran's obvious desire to occupy the area. In fact, the tribes use the site as a meeting place, coming together to trade, confer, and honor their ancient traditions."

While in Elden Root a Dunmer named Hlethena Vando says "You know, in Ald'Ruhn the Redorans live in a massive crab shell. It's not nearly this tall, though"
    9C6RNUW.png

Wouldn't the Ashlanders be quite angry if the Redorans did indeed live in that shell in this time period? It is their holy site after all. Is the NPC just spouting propaganda? Is she wrong? Will her dialogue be changed? Or will Redoran indeed live in the shell despite the Ashlanders! xD I know it is a minor point but it sticks to mind!

Perhaps @Lawrence_Schick has some answers regarding this? Is it just an oversight? Or shall we create a nice "excuse" to fix this :P :)
    "If a stick of fish is a fish stick, it will stick like other fish sticks stick"
    "Taller races now sit in chairs correctly"
  • opaj
    opaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A guildmate brought this up as a complaint -- that Balmora shouldn't be a Redoran town -- but I'm actually quite interested to see what sort of conflicts happen between Hlaalu and Balmora in the city.
    Edited by opaj on March 30, 2017 8:22PM
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    opaj wrote: »
    A guildmate brought this up as a complain -- that Balmora shouldn't be a Redoran town -- but I'm actually quite interested to see what sort of conflicts happen between Hlaalu and Balmora in the city.
    Yeah I noticed that too. Balmora is definitely Hlaalu architecture, so it'll be interesting to see how they explain that.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp