The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Campaign Confusion

Vercingetorix
Vercingetorix
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm trying to change my Home campaign so I can play ranked with my friends (they get online before me so they can't just inv me in because they're already inside Cyrodiil, which is why I need to change campaigns).

I was told you could switch your campaign for free if you chose to wait til the end option. That option does not exist when I select the campaign I want to switch to. Is this option located elsewhere? Please help. Thanks.
“Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
  • HatchetHaro
    HatchetHaro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best Argonian NA and I will fight anyone for it

17 Argonians

6x IR, 6x GH, 7x TTT, 4x GS, 4x DB, 1x PB, 3x SBS, 1x Unchained
  • Vercingetorix
    Vercingetorix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That link was useless. I know how to change campaigns. I need to know how to do so without paying to do so. The answer to this situation isn't listed anywhere as far as I can tell.

[Edit to remove flaming]
    Edited by [Deleted User] on March 11, 2017 8:20PM
    “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
  • alexkdd99
    alexkdd99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Press the button to pay ap to change and it will ask you again with an option to wait until end of campaign. It will not cost you anything of you select to wait.

FYI, insulting people is not the best way to get help.
    Edited by alexkdd99 on March 11, 2017 8:04PM
  • Vercingetorix
    Vercingetorix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    alexkdd99 wrote: »
    Press the button to pay ap to change and it will ask you again with an option to wait until end of campaign. It will not cost you anything of you select to wait.

Unfortunately that option doesn't appear on my screen. See, I was told that's how it works, but the option isn't showing up for me!
  • alexkdd99
    alexkdd99
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Unfortunately that option doesn't appear on my screen. See, I was told that's how it works, but the option isn't showing up for me!

Did you press the button to pay the ap? If so what happens when you press button to pay ap?

Go through like you are going to pay the ap, pressing the button to pay. There will be a second confirmation asking if you still want to pay ap.
    Edited by alexkdd99 on March 11, 2017 8:06PM
  • Vercingetorix
    Vercingetorix
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Did you press the button to pay the ap? If so what happens when you press button to pay ap?

Go through like you are going to pay the ap, pressing the button to pay. There will be a second confirmation asking if you still want to pay ap.

Yes, it asks to confirm if I want to pay with AP. There is no "wait" option.
  • alexkdd99
    alexkdd99
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I suggest placing a ticket then. Have you changed your campaign lately? Or set your campaign to one lately?

I am fairly certain there is an amount of time that you must wait before being able to change for free.
    Edited by alexkdd99 on March 11, 2017 8:11PM
  • Vercingetorix
    Vercingetorix
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I suggest placing a ticket then. Have you changed your campaign lately? Or set your campaign to one lately?

I changed my campaign at the start of the No CP week, which was over a week ago. When the campaign ended, there was no option to switch - now I'm stuck in a ghost town for 30 more days, cut off from my friends.
  • alexkdd99
    alexkdd99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You could pay the ap. You also have 2 campaigns. Have you tried changing home and guest campaign?

The pay ap option is there so if you don't want to wait there is a way around it. But it will cost you.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

This post is to let you know that we've felt it necessary to remove a few posts from this thread. The reason being that there seemed to be some unneeded back and forth going on, derailing the thread. Please keep in mind that baiting and flaming are both against the Forum Rules. For further discussion please be sure to stay civil with one another and constructive towards the topic.

Thank you for understanding.
    Staff Post