The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

True Flame - How to Ruin a Campaign

Iskrasfemme
Iskrasfemme
✭✭✭✭
Finally, after many attempts, a minority managed to ruin the True Flame server.

Unfortunately many are leaving, guilds abandoning a campaign marked by the indifference and insensitivity of those who, in game, have adopted only the idea of 'doing at any cost', set traps for new players, low levels in general, to achieve 'fame' Relegating to the campaign itself, (who has duration of 30 days) an absolute nothingness.

Finally!

Some old (outdated) practices should muder under the 'pen' of losing a precious space of coexistence among all.

But, being a bit sarcastic - one thing will be positive: now, some can make little dots by killing NPCs ... if they find one.

Congratulations, special friends (a minority of those factions that insists on ruining servers)!
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What are you talking about?
  • N0TPLAYER2
    N0TPLAYER2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wut
  • Iskrasfemme
    Iskrasfemme
    ✭✭✭✭
    Let the debate move forward. Those who participate in the campaign know very well what is happening (in this camp) today in True Flame.

Best regards, Iskras
    Edited by Iskrasfemme on March 9, 2017 9:35PM
  • lagrue
    lagrue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...what
    PSN ID (NA only): Zuzu_With_a_Z
    *GRAND MASTER CRAFTER*

"You must defeat me every time. I need defeat you only once"
  • Zinaroth
    Zinaroth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those who participate in the campaign know very well what is happening (in this camp) today in True Flame.

So why post about it on the forums; in a wrong section on top of that?

• EldritchPenguin
    EldritchPenguin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let the debate move forward. Those who participate in the campaign know very well what is happening (in this camp) today in True Flame.

Best regards, Iskras
    Maybe for the people who maybe haven't been on Trueflame yet today, you could enlighten us on what is so terrible that is happening to it?
    Lilelle Adlis - Dark Elf Dragonknight

Vaynothah Sailenar - Dark Elf Templar

Sherivah Telvanni - Dark Elf Sorcerer

Nephiah Telvanni - Dark Elf Nightblade
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Best regards, Iskras

I have no idea what you're talking about.
    Unless you mean certain groups with their desto ult spam.??
    Beta tester November 2013
  • DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Must be a console thing... I wouldn't understand.
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let the debate move forward.

Yes, lets. You can start by explaining what you're talking about.
  • 85flyingbrick_ESO
    85flyingbrick_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    You don't make sense in zone chat... and you don't here. Trueflame has issues. And you certainly don't help with your raging at people constantly.
    PC/NA

• Iskrasfemme
    Iskrasfemme
    ✭✭✭✭
    Estrange...Moderation not move NO ONE topic about gear to gear, dungeons to dungeons, but move this topic, very strange!

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    Edited by Iskrasfemme on March 9, 2017 10:24PM
  • Iskrasfemme
    Iskrasfemme
    ✭✭✭✭
    You don't make sense in zone chat... and you don't here. Trueflame has issues. And you certainly don't help with your raging at people constantly.

This discussion not is personal, for this problem, we have the support ESO.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OH good I was hoping for this today .
  • Iskrasfemme
    Iskrasfemme
    ✭✭✭✭

...many guilds are leaving TF. We cant support more this server and this 'criterious of population by ZOS'. Another problem is in the design of the game by some former players. In this case, this topic is an appeal to 'common sense' (this is more subjective). Another issue is the rule of 'being able to change sides at any time in the same campaign, causing many, just playing on the team that is winning 'and without any serious commitment to their faction.

There are more problems, but, as I said earlier, let this debate move forward and do not make this debate personal.

Best regards
    Edited by Iskrasfemme on March 9, 2017 10:33PM
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Unfortunately many are leaving, guilds abandoning a campaign marked by the indifference and insensitivity of those who, in game, have adopted only the idea of 'doing at any cost', set traps for new players, low levels in general, to achieve 'fame' Relegating to the campaign itself, (who has duration of 30 days) an absolute nothingness.

Finally!

Some old (outdated) practices should muder under the 'pen' of losing a precious space of coexistence among all.

But, being a bit sarcastic - one thing will be positive: now, some can make little dots by killing NPCs ... if they find one.

Congratulations, special friends (a minority of those factions that insists on ruining servers)!

I think Isk is trying to express frustration with experienced players setting up resource farms to kill huge numbers of those less experienced than they are?

• Iskrasfemme
    Iskrasfemme
    ✭✭✭✭
    Minalan wrote: »

Finally!

I think Isk is trying to express frustration with experienced players setting up resource farms to kill huge numbers of those less experienced than they are?

Yes, a bit about this too. However, I must express my sincere happiness in seeing DC fight hard to win their campaigns. This topic is not intended to cause any kind of controversy in tone of the successful and fantastic campaign of the DC or the second place hard won by EP.

To these factions my best feelings!
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Can those of us out of the loop maybe get an explanation in prose?

Finally!

Is it this?
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • Iskrasfemme
    Iskrasfemme
    ✭✭✭✭

Finally!

Yes, a bit about this too. However, I must express my sincere happiness in seeing DC fight hard to win their campaigns. This topic is not intended to cause any kind of controversy in tone of the successful and fantastic campaign of the DC or the second place hard won by EP.

To these factions my best feelings!
    driosketch wrote: »
    Can those of us out of the loop maybe get an explanation in prose?

Finally!

Is it this?

• driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Finally!

Yes,

Right, I understood yes.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • Iskrasfemme
    Iskrasfemme
    ✭✭✭✭
    driosketch wrote: »

Finally!

Yes,

Right, I understood yes.

It is more than the practice of some, here I also refer to some campaign rules, occasional ZOS promotions (I suggest more promotions), etc. And there (about 'farm' - only) is, I am stating, no 'negative' or moralistic sense to any practice, I am simply stating or rather describing what has been happening in this and other campaigns and how it has influenced. Here, I appeal to 'common sense', nothing more.
    Edited by Iskrasfemme on March 10, 2017 12:27AM
  • ZOS_GregoryV
    Greetings all,

While we can understand the frustration that can occur in True Flame, we have recently removed a handful of posts for baiting and flaming. Both of which are in fact violations of the rules. Please be sure to keep the thread on topic and let us try to avoid violating any more of the Community Rules.

Thank you for your understanding!
    Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on March 10, 2017 12:47AM
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Iskrasfemme
    Iskrasfemme
    ✭✭✭✭
    Greetings all,

While we can understand the frustration that can occur in True Flame, we have recently removed a handful of posts for baiting and flaming. Both of which are in fact violations of the rules. Please be sure to keep the thread on topic and let us try to avoid violating any more of the Community Rules.

Thank you for your understanding!

Yes.
  • Iskrasfemme
    Iskrasfemme
    ✭✭✭✭
    You know the saddest part of all this? It's just that I really care about TF. See, watch a good server, where I had good experiences as a player, agonize, not good at all.

Here or out here you can criticize me, think that I am wrong in my arguments, just do not take something from me, something that is mine: I really like TF, its factions, etc., in short, they do not abstract my reason for wanting to see the TF always improving, with more players, guilds, etc.
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EDIT: No.
    You know the saddest part of all this?

That you still haven't explained what your issue is. You just keep saying, "you know." Clearly, we don't, or there would actually be room for a debate.

What is this thing you're claiming to care so much about? Because I honestly do not know.
    Edited by starkerealm on March 10, 2017 1:40AM
  • Darth_Trumpious
    Darth_Trumpious
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't know what OP is trying to talk about BUT I want some of the skooma that he took
  • kevlarto_ESO
    kevlarto_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

...many guilds are leaving TF. We cant support more this server and this 'criterious of population by ZOS'. Another problem is in the design of the game by some former players. In this case, this topic is an appeal to 'common sense' (this is more subjective). Another issue is the rule of 'being able to change sides at any time in the same campaign, causing many, just playing on the team that is winning 'and without any serious commitment to their faction.

There are more problems, but, as I said earlier, let this debate move forward and do not make this debate personal.

Best regards

I agree, been saying this for a long time, there is no Campaign pride no faction pride, when you can just flip flop to who ever is winning, and yes it does ruin pvp a bit.
  • Iskrasfemme
    Iskrasfemme
    ✭✭✭✭
    More one day and more one time, ZOS rulles about campaigns ruine TF. TF is completely without any criteria to enter (balance), participate. It takes the best who is in their prime time. In the next campaign, there will be nothing left of TF. Another problem is to be able to change sides in the same campaign! Many change just because a particular faction is winning.
    Edited by Iskrasfemme on March 10, 2017 6:16AM
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    More one day and more one time, ZOS rulles about campaigns ruine TF. TF is completely without any criteria to enter (balance), participate. It takes the best who is in their prime time. In the next campaign, there will be nothing left of TF. Another problem is to be able to change sides in the same campaign! Many change just because a particular faction is winning.

If you want a campaign where faction pride matters, go to Azura's Star. Faction pride has never mattered in the most populated campaign. Why? It's populated because it has fights. People are going to go where they feel most rewarded in the most populated campaign.
  • Iskrasfemme
    Iskrasfemme
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vurian97 wrote: »

If you want a campaign where faction pride matters, go to Azura's Star. Faction pride has never mattered in the most populated campaign. Why? It's populated because it has fights. People are going to go where they feel most rewarded in the most populated campaign.

Agree
  • Duckbutta
    Duckbutta
    ✭✭✭

Finally!

OP, are you Psibezerker from tamriel foundry?
    Daggerfall Covenant [NA/PC] - Requiem | Elder Scrolls Exchange | Nightfighters | Ethereal Traders Union | Centuria Invictus

Smush M’gush | Orsimer | Stam DK DPS [Trials Guide] [vMA Guide]
    Bill Clawsby | Khajiit | Stam NB PvP/DPS
    Yolo Swagginborn | Breton | Mag Templar DPS [vMA Guide]
    Tastes-Like-Chícken | Argonian | Mag DK Tank
    Cholo Laggins | Altmer | Mag NB DPS [vMA Guide]
    Critney Spearz | Redguard | Stam Templar DPS
    Michael Boltin | Imperial | Stam Sorc DPS
    Sherlock Ohms | Altmer | Mag Sorc DPS
    Pyro Ren | Dunmer | Mag DK DPS
    Mules-All-Gear | Argonian | Mag Templar Healer
    Lil Bossmer | Bosmer | Stam Warden DPS